Owls v Reading

10 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Pity he couldn't stop them losing 0-4 to Naarich at home

Naarich Naarich who , I thought it was me that was dyslexic , dont get to upset of chucking 3 points away you got 1 from being in control 😁

Edited by owl.66

37 minutes ago, POUNDSWORTH said:

Would that be the Villa  favs for promotion pre season?   yea we took 4 points off em.. same with Derby, same with Norwich too.  

Come on Poundy, you know how gambling works!

27 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Naarich Naarich who , I thought it was me that was dyslexic , dont get to upset of chucking 3 points away you got 1 from being in control 😁

Mind the gap 😉

This is the SWFC vs Reading match thread.

Back on topic please.

6 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

Its a good job that one team in South Yorks is doing us proud this week.

Yes, Donny could sneak promotion if they keep this form up!

its far better than what we had before christmas,its only onwards and upwards from now on,maybe slowly ,but steve bruce will get us there ,i am sure of that.

Can't expect miracles overnight. He's working with the same players pretty much as the last two managers. Playoffs is a massive ask this season and maybe next season depending how the ffp goes

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Can't expect miracles overnight. He's working with the same players pretty much as the last two managers. Playoffs is a massive ask this season and maybe next season depending how the ffp goes

You are joking Nervy, right?

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

You need a total clear out mate in the summer, get rid of the dross, and theeres a lot of that!

On 09/02/2019 at 14:34, rogets said:

Reading are an awful team,below Rotherham in the league if that's possible

Bruce will be keen for a big win

5-0 to Wednesday

You are right Reading are awful.  

On 09/02/2019 at 17:00, cmonkes said:

That is an hour and half of my life that I won't get back. 

Had the pleasure of sitting in hospitality through work (still here now) and to be honest it was a bit of a bore. Wednesday weren't terrible first half but they didn't really do much to threaten an average Reading team. Second half Reading were probably the better of the two teams, restricting Wednesday to long range efforts that were probably a greater danger to the corner flags. Reading also countered well and looked probably the most likely to score at times in that second half. 

Reach just fluffed a sitter in the last minute. But to be honest the result would have been unjustified had it gone in. 

Overall a boring, uninspiring, lacklustre game of football.  How those deluded Owls fans spoke of a top 6 finish this season is absolutely beyond me! They could have been out there another hour and wouldn't have scored. 

Side note however - Fantastic hospitality here at a stadium which otherwise I wouldn't pay to come to. Had a thoroughly enjoyable time this side of the glass. 

They are awful I agree but you must admire the blind faith these guys show.I am sure though if they are honest with them selves and maybe not everyone else they must be as sick as a parrot having to watch that week in and week out and at those prices to .