Blades v Villa

I couldn't believe Wilder's disastrous substitutions; that's one thing he almost always gets wrong. The team were playing so well then he takes off two players who were instrumental in our goals and Sharp who'd scored 3. A classic case of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

1 minute ago, despritdan said:

I couldn't believe Wilder's disastrous substitutions; that's one thing he almost always gets wrong. The team were playing so well then he takes off two players who were instrumental in our goals and Sharp who'd scored 3. A classic case of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

I thought exactly the same desperate.

Was Jack O'Conell not wearing his magic hat tonight?

Hahahaha.. sorry, puerile I know.

But that defending was hilarious.

Awful defending, Henderson at fault for 2 and O'Connell had a strange moment. You'll be hoping that doesn't cost you automatic

At the start of game you would have been happy for an away draw at Aston Villa, they are one of the biggest teams in the championship.  Almost as big as Wednesday

But this has to be perhaps the worst result of the season.

To be 3 nill up with only 8 minutes to go and end up with a draw?

If united fail to get automatic promotion then this has to be seen as one of the key games

2 minutes ago, rogets said:

At the start of game you would have been happy for an away draw at Aston Villa, they are one of the biggest teams in the championship.  Almost as big as Wednesday

But this has to be perhaps the worst result of the season.

To be 3 nill up with only 8 minutes to go and end up with a draw?

If united fail to get automatic promotion then this has to be seen as one of the key games

Thanks for the expert summary. 

Well what a game no wonder we are always on tele you always get your moneys worth with the blades.For 83 mins Villa were never in it 7 mins later they have scored 3 goals .We do everything the hard way we always have but as I said in the first post on here I would settled for a point but why is it I feel we have lost .Only the Blades could come away with just a point having led by three goals with just 8 mins left. Having said that the way we play is why we let in three goals in 7 mins ,we just know how to attack but can not defend which is great for the tele but no good for us fans.Having said that I want them to carry on with this system because it is always great to watch even if you go grey watching it.The only thing they could do better is to play keep ball and play it into the corners waste some time but being the Blades they just keep on in their own style.Having said that I would have settled for a point before kick off but 3 goals up with 8 mins to go is unreal to just get a point.Where did the ref get 5 mins injury time from though that is no excuse.No doubt Wilder will have had a GENTLE word with them 😁Great game to watch though even if it left you shell shocked no doubt Sky will want us on again which is a curse for us.Some teams think getting a point away from home is a great result but it shows how far we have come in such a short time when we are disappointed with a just a point playing a multi million pound outfit at their place.

1 hour ago, blackydog said:

Thanks for the expert summary. 

If you want to win games then you have to score more goals than the opposing team

On my coaching course we were taught that the team that scores the less goals were the losing team

16 minutes ago, rogets said:

If you want to win games then you have to score more goals than the opposing team

On my coaching course we were taught that the team that scores the less goals were the losing team

Brilliant 😀😁

34 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Well what a game no wonder we are always on tele you always get your moneys worth with the blades.For 83 mins Villa were never in it 7 mins later they have scored 3 goals .We do everything the hard way we always have but as I said in the first post on here I would settled for a point but why is it I feel we have lost .Only the Blades could come away with just a point having led by three goals with just 8 mins left. Having said that the way we play is why we let in three goals in 7 mins ,we just know how to attack but can not defend which is great for the tele but no good for us fans.Having said that I want them to carry on with this system because it is always great to watch even if you go grey watching it.The only thing they could do better is to play keep ball and play it into the corners waste some time but being the Blades they just keep on in their own style.Having said that I would have settled for a point before kick off but 3 goals up with 8 mins to go is unreal to just get a point.Where did the ref get 5 mins injury time from though that is no excuse.No doubt Wilder will have had a GENTLE word with them 😁Great game to watch though even if it left you shell shocked no doubt Sky will want us on again which is a curse for us.Some teams think getting a point away from home is a great result but it shows how far we have come in such a short time when we are disappointed with a just a point playing a multi million pound outfit at their place.

Must say Wilder was up beat after the game which was good to see it sounds as if they were stopping at a off licence or two on the way home.Any way onwards and forward to the next game. Great to see Billy still banging them in he made Abraham look ordinary in my opinion.How much for Billy if he was just 25 years old?