Blades v Villa

22 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I agree Pounds worth when that fat lad gets to grips with this very hard league I think he might score one or two you know.I fear there are some who think he can not do it in this league you know .I can not wait until he gets to grips with it if ever he does of course ,these guys could be wrong but I doubt it because they know everything about football. 🤣 🤣.

100 goals for the Blades

Leading goal scorer in the Championship

Highest goal scorer this century in the league

Cost a HUGE 500,000 pounds

Shame to let facts get in the way of their spin.

Interesting to see that some of them regularly post on Blades threads but not quite so often on Wednesday threads....but then there hasn't been much to say about the blue side of the city for the last two seasons.

Best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.

Dont you blades worry if Billy Sharpe gets injured wheres the goals going to come from? 

Also l think the big boys will come a Knockin soon to try a prize ye prize asset away. Could he provide the goals in the top league if it happens? 

To be honest lm looking forward to the game this week l think lol.. 

3 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Dont you blades worry if Billy Sharpe gets injured wheres the goals going to come from? 

Also l think the big boys will come a Knockin soon to try a prize ye prize asset away. Could he provide the goals in the top league if it happens? 

The big boys wont come knocking due to his age, he is so settled here in Sheffield and his route in to coaching is perhaps already maped, what better place to start than the famous academy?   Dont forget Billy has tried the top level, but found his level as a fat guy in a pub team:}

3 away gaols against a team like Villa, shows he is not yet too fat,old  or past it.  just a shame he is not ten years younger.

23 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Our second striker, David McGoldrick 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/top-scorers  

Edited by Grappler

Well guys ye havent got a better chance than this season to go up. Im not certain you could hold ye own up there its a tough nut to crack. But a season  up there is still a good money earner for ye might be wrong ye may stay. Still a few months left alot can happen looks like norwich are near enough odds on for top two. Think its the second spot thats anybodys guess. 

37 minutes ago, Mooks said:

You are right of course but how do you replace a guy like him?I don't think you can it would be a big blow to the club  as it would most clubs trying to replace a guy who has knock in 22 goals with about 15 matches to go.Can he cut in in the Prem ?I do not know unlike some who gave him no chance in this league I will not make predictions because football always spring surprises apart from the prem and the top league in Scotland where you more often than not know the outcome of most matches and trophy winners. As for BILLY IN THE PREM WELL WE ARE NOT THERE YET and to be really honest with you I do not mind us stopping where we are instead of being cannon fodder for the big boys and having to deal with divers actors and dodgy decisions by officials.

On 10/02/2019 at 14:08, POUNDSWORTH said:

The big boys wont come knocking due to his age, he is so settled here in Sheffield and his route in to coaching is perhaps already maped, what better place to start than the famous academy?   Dont forget Billy has tried the top level, but found his level as a fat guy in a pub team:}

3 away gaols against a team like Villa, shows he is not yet too fat,old  or past it.  just a shame he is not ten years younger.

If he was 10 years younger you would struggle to keep hold of him much longer so probably best he's coming to the end. Still got another couple of seasons in him I'd say