Blades v Villa

After Norwich comes the Villa another toughie Same score line as Norwich would be acceptable .Be interesting if Wilder selects the same eleven do not see why not but we now have choices on the fringes that we have not had before.If and I mean If we were fortunate to come away with all three points what a result that would be probably the best result of the season but what a message that would announce to the rest of the Championship.May be I am starting to get a bit greedy but we can all dream can't we.

2 hours ago, petcharlie said:

After Norwich comes the Villa another toughie Same score line as Norwich would be acceptable .Be interesting if Wilder selects the same eleven do not see why not but we now have choices on the fringes that we have not had before.If and I mean If we were fortunate to come away with all three points what a result that would be probably the best result of the season but what a message that would announce to the rest of the Championship.May be I am starting to get a bit greedy but we can all dream can't we.

A win at Villa isn't a bench-mark, we won there while at our worse 😂

Still, I expect United to win but it depends which Villa team turn up!

Poor record in sky this season and an awful historical record at Villa Park.

Counts for nowt tonight though , if the Blades “turn up” we are better than Villa .

Too close to call this one, tight game either way, lets hope blades get the spoils.

They shouldn't need any more incentive than to know a win will put them top of the Championship again, albeit just for a few hours...….

……….but, of course, this is United we are talking about!

echo.

Billy slams another one in 1-0 Blades.

Sharp on a hat trick..2-0 blades.

He's got it Villa 0.3 sharp