Ram raid at Asda walkley

3 hours ago, bertyboop said:

They've done the Tesco on infirmary road too. There's an article in the star.

Every little helps .

3 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Every little helps .

Is that what you say to your 'dodgy fags' customers?

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Is that what you say to your 'dodgy fags' customers?

I only buy my Bacca cheap( like thousands of others do ) , i `ve never sold any . 

1 minute ago, Penistone999 said:

I only buy my Bacca cheap( like thousands of others do ) , i `ve never sold any . 

Well on a serious note I hope that you are only buying stolen or smuggled tobacco products!

I assume that you know that counterfeit tobacco is full of the most appalling toxins and high tar chemicals?

Can we have a supermarket ram raid over here in Cheshire please?  We rarely get such excitement but have some tasty targets !

Bramley shell garage has been robbed 3 times the exact same way smashing thru the glass door,one time with the police going passed .

6 hours ago, bluecanary said:

The incident was actually Wednesday night/early Thursday and the store was shut for most of the day yesterday.

Would have thought there were more lucrative places to target, to be honest!

I noticed the shutter door was damaged when I called there onThursday morning (7/5/19), looked like it had been pulled out at the bottom.  The shutters over the windows have been down since Wednesday, so maybe they were just having trouble with the shutters?  The one over the door got stuck a few months ago.

2 hours ago, rayggb said:

Bramley shell garage has been robbed 3 times the exact same way smashing thru the glass door,one time with the police going passed .

Bramley shell garage has been robbed 3 times the exact same way smashing thru the glass door,one time with the police going passed .they only took fags ,left everything else 

6 minutes ago, rayggb said:

Bramley shell garage has been robbed 3 times the exact same way smashing thru the glass door,one time with the police going passed .they only took fags ,left everything else 

That reminds me of the photograph from the first Brixton riots of a group of cops inside the Texaco garage on Coldharbour Lane with one of them shoving packets of fags down his fireproof boiler suit. 😡

On 08/02/2019 at 15:27, Robin-H said:

Although cigarettes are behind extra security which would prolong their ‘grab and go’. 

They just take the whole unit, then break into it elsewhere. 

On 08/02/2019 at 15:27, bluecanary said:

The incident was actually Wednesday night/early Thursday and the store was shut for most of the day yesterday.

Would have thought there were more lucrative places to target, to be honest!

Not for these low-lives.  It just shows bad taste.  I'm not a ram-raider, despite my avatar, but if I was, I'd only ram-raid places like Waitrose, M&S Food, Fortnum & Masons, Selfridges and Harrods.

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, DerbyTup said:

Not for these low-lives.  It just shows bad taste.  I'm not a ram-raider, despite my avatar, but if I was, I'd only ram-raid places like Waitrose, M&S Food, Fortnum & Masons, Selfridges and Harrods.

Nice bit of snobbery thrown in again there.