DRUMMER AVAILABLE

Hey!

My name is Hannah, I'm a drummer looking for an originals band or like minded musicians, preferably alt rock or pop punk.

Message me if you're interested, ages between 22 and 35.

Thanks guys!

Hi Hannah

I'm Ben been in a few bands playing guitar, bass and singing. I'd be interested in playing in a punk or alt rock band. What are your influences? Right now i'm listening to a lot of Courtney Barnett, Deerhunter and Parquet Courts but I'm pretty easy going and mainly want to play for fun. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi Ben, 

I'm very much into the work of Courtney Barnett and Deerhunter.

I'm a singer-songwriter looking for musicians to collaborate with, I have plenty of gigging experience and reasonable gear. I'd be keen to have chat and see if we have enough common ground to push things forward. 

Kerry

Hi Hannah

would you be interested in a slightly older band than your age range playing original material that fits the genres you described? If you are, please email me directly [email protected]

cheers 

Hi im Oscar

im a bit younger than 35, and 22. I'm 17 but dying to find a drummer I can get some ideas down with. My ideas are along the lines of bands such as Duster, early Mac Demarco and Radiohead. 

let me know, would be a great! thanks