Jump to content

Pretend Police Force

Recommended Posts

The police were formed to police the lower orders, as those with the money  do not need them or have to bother with the law that much when clever lawyers, and public relations insulte the priviledges from the rest of society.

 

Kids stabbing each other has a positive role to play in today’s society, it engenders FEAR, to parents and children alike from certain economic sectors of society.  The wretched make the middle class  fearful, and that is a good thing as they are the uneducated and need manipulating to encourage reductions in freedom whether knife crime, or internet crime, if not all crime. Those with the money  do not need to bother with the law when clever lawyers, and public relations insulate the privileges from the rest of society.  So policing is just for those that policies have made it necessary to control

 

So why is fear important, to control the people, making them insecure allows more manipulation of introducing laws that actually repress them more than the crime figures ever would or could.   Its a shame  the old and infirmed have not been targeted as that would create a general panic, and draconian laws sold as providing security could be exercised.  This would allow the police to reintroduce the role they were invented for, which was to suppress the population, and maybe even collect fines, to finance  bonuses.   So let us look forward to a privatised police force, free to exercise power in  way that muggers could only dream of,  and what is more it would be completely legal,  something people issuing parking fines have been doing for decades.

 

So let us forget the underlying forces that create this fear with children and concentrate of exploiting it, economically and legally.   Let us play with the ideas of fear and think that austerity is acceptable, social provisioning is and will always be cut.   One creates the problem one wants the population to complain about and thus give them solution the ruling powers intended  to begin with. 

 

Let us not forget that THATCHER austerities brought muggings, burglary on an industrial level in the UK allowing the East German practice of neighbours reporting each other through the politely named neighbourhood watch.  Divide and rule then divide, divide and divide till the individual feels so vulnerable it discourage unity and neighbourly interaction with suspicions and fears.  

Edited by justinelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, justinelle said:

The police were formed to police the lower orders, as those with the money  do not need them or have to bother with the law that much when clever lawyers, and public relations insulte the priviledges from the rest of society.

 

 

 

Kids stabbing each other has a positive role to play in today’s society, it engenders FEAR, to parents and children alike from certain economic sectors of society.  The wretched make the middle class  fearful, and that is a good thing as they are the uneducated and need manipulating to encourage reductions in freedom whether knife crime, or internet crime, if not all crime. Those with the money  do not need to bother with the law when clever lawyers, and public relations insulate the privileges from the rest of society.  So policing is just for those that policies have made it necessary to control

 

 

 

So why is fear important, to control the people, making them insecure allows more manipulation of introducing laws that actually repress them more than the crime figures ever would or could.   Its a shame  the old and infirmed have not been targeted as that would create a general panic, and draconian laws sold as providing security could be exercised.  This would allow the police to reintroduce the role they were invented for, which was to suppress the population, and maybe even collect fines, to finance  bonuses.   So let us look forward to a privatised police force, free to exercise power in  way that muggers could only dream of,  and what is more it would be completely legal,  something people issuing parking fines have been doing for decades.

 

 

So let us forget the underlying forces that create this fear with children and concentrate of exploiting it, economically and legally.   Let us play with the ideas of fear and think that austerity is acceptable, social provisioning is and will always be cut.   One creates the problem one wants the population to complain about and thus give them solution the ruling powers intended  to begin with. 

 

Let us not forget that THATCHER austerities brought muggings, burglary on an industrial level in the UK allowing the East German practice of neighbours reporting each other through the politely named neighbourhood watch.  Divide and rule then divide, divide and divide till the individual feels so vulnerable it discourage unity and neighbourly interaction with suspicions and fears.  

 

so, what are you actually proposing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Increased spending on mental health provision i reckon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tinfoilhat 

I presume you are referring to the person who wrote the unhinged claptrap in post 49?

It's obviously plagiarised from some pop anarchist blog.

 

Children killing children has a positive role to play! Only a moral imbecile could hold such a view. It's the kind of views held by Charles Manson -during one of his few lucid periods.

Edited by petemcewan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, petemcewan said:

Children killing children has a positive role to play! Only a moral imbecile could hold such a view. 

You haven't understood the post at all, have you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top Cats Hat, 

 

You tell me what I've misunderstood?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, petemcewan said:

You tell me what I've misunderstood?

Your post seems to suggest that the poster believes that children killing children is a positive thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top Cats Hat 

With respect. 

"Kids stabbing each other has a positive role to play in today’s society" that is what it says. I'm not stretching a point. A stabbing can result in a fatality. Many stabbing results in death. 

What we read in the news is not," a youth was stabbed today -but only a little bit ".

The rest of the post (49) is conspiratorial nonsense. There's some Illuminati duping the general population into a fearful state for some mysterious ends. It's only believable if you are a fan of Chariots Of The Gods. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, petemcewan said:

Top Cats Hat 

With respect. 

"Kids stabbing each other has a positive role to play in today’s society" that is what it says. I'm not stretching a point. A stabbing can result in a fatality. Many stabbing results in death. 

What we read in the news is not," a youth was stabbed today -but only a little bit ".

 

Deciphering the ramble isn't easy. The poster was meaning the elite think the killing is a positive. It then gives them ammo to justify the police state.

 

Still gobbledegook, but that was the intended meaning. I think.

They didn't mention why we have a crisis because of Police numbers being slashed to the bone though. Hopefully we'll be enlightened soon....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woodview,

"Still gobbledegook, but that was the intended meaning. I think." 

 

You are spot on. Post 49 isn't good social science. It has no basis in fact. It isn't an analysis of the forces of the State in the 21st Century. I'm only bothering attacking it because one reads so much of this pop anarchy on the Internet. 

Post 49 represents an ideology that is an unhealthy mix of populism and anarchism. It tells us nothing and takes us nowhere.

Edited by petemcewan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/02/2019 at 14:36, justinelle said:

The police were formed to police the lower orders, as those with the money  do not need them or have to bother with the law that much when clever lawyers, and public relations insulte the priviledges from the rest of society.

 

That's right. Rich people never call the police. The police don't turn up on the doorstep of rich people to tell them their family has been wiped out in a money avalanche, or some other tragedy. The police don't investigate the crimes of anyone but "the lower orders" (whoever they are).

On 09/02/2019 at 14:36, justinelle said:

 

Kids stabbing each other has a positive role to play in today’s society, it engenders FEAR, to parents and children alike from certain economic sectors of society.  The wretched make the middle class  fearful, and that is a good thing as they are the uneducated and need manipulating to encourage reductions in freedom whether knife crime, or internet crime, if not all crime.

 

This is confused nonsense, even without the attempted ironic voice. Fear motivates over benefit for good evolutionary reasons, the fact that this is used for manipulation is hardly the revelation of the century you seem to think it is. Upon an obvious point you heap weasel words and inferences that aren't supported by reality.

On 09/02/2019 at 14:36, justinelle said:

Those with the money  do not need to bother with the law when clever lawyers, and public relations insulate the privileges from the rest of society.  So policing is just for those that policies have made it necessary to control
 

Amazingly you've plagiarised an entire phrase, badly (see first bold) and then reproduced your source directly below your plagiarism.

 

But we shouldn't be surprised.

 

On 09/02/2019 at 14:36, justinelle said:

 

So why is fear important, to control the people, making them insecure allows more manipulation of introducing laws that actually repress them more than the crime figures ever would or could.  

On a scale of one to ten how "repressed" is the UK today?

What about 100 years ago?

What about 500 years ago?

Have you detected the trends yet?

 

(As Ben Goldacre said, "I think you'll find it's more complicated than that")

On 09/02/2019 at 14:36, justinelle said:

Its a shame  the old and infirmed have not been targeted as that would create a general panic, and draconian laws sold as providing security could be exercised.  This would allow the police to reintroduce the role they were invented for, which was to suppress the population, and maybe even collect fines, to finance  bonuses.   So let us look forward to a privatised police force, free to exercise power in  way that muggers could only dream of,  and what is more it would be completely legal,  something people issuing parking fines have been doing for decades.

 

This is all ^ idle speculation. No the police force isn't perfect, but nor is it purely the civil force projection of a totalitarian state.

On 09/02/2019 at 14:36, justinelle said:

 

So let us forget the underlying forces that create this fear with children and concentrate of exploiting it, economically and legally.   Let us play with the ideas of fear and think that austerity is acceptable, social provisioning is and will always be cut.   One creates the problem one wants the population to complain about and thus give them solution the ruling powers intended  to begin with. 

 

The tendency is towards greater freedoms, not fewer.

On 09/02/2019 at 14:36, justinelle said:

Let us not forget that THATCHER austerities brought muggings, burglary on an industrial level in the UK allowing the East German practice of neighbours reporting each other through the politely named neighbourhood watch.  Divide and rule then divide, divide and divide till the individual feels so vulnerable it discourage unity and neighbourly interaction with suspicions and fears.  

 

If you are equating Neighbourhood Watch with the Stasi, then you just lost every argument you will ever have. That's the equivalent of writing "AXIOMATICALLY WRONG" on your forehead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.