Sign in to follow this  

Will I be able to DL Internet explorer 6 on to a Win10 pc?

If I use my default browser- firefox for the DL, will I actually be able to  DL explorer6?  Will it install on win 10?

Have wasted a few hours this afternoon with Libre. I understand that  explorer6 is needed to run works suite.

I don't understand the issue you're having? IE6 should have nothing to do with Libre Office, and visa-versa...

Ghozer, I believe they were meaning IE6 is required to run Works Suite but I don't see why. I'd be looking at ways to get away from Works tbh. IE6 is ancient and you're not going to be running it on Win 10.

1 hour ago, probedb said:

Ghozer, I believe they were meaning IE6 is required to run Works Suite but I don't see why. I'd be looking at ways to get away from Works tbh. IE6 is ancient and you're not going to be running it on Win 10.

Works Suite does work on Windows 10 from what I gather, but IE6 should not be a requirement, as it should still work with the latest IE, which is backwards compatible....