Jump to content

Sheffield Wednesday's Advertisement Revenue?

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

If it's not breaking any rules, it must be open to every club. Who's being scammed?

Ok, a loophole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Manchester City owners are (or were) being investigated for doing a similar thing. Using the Eithiad name as a sponsor when in fact it's their own money that's being used. 

 

End of of last year UEFA were looking into it but not sure if they've been punished or the investigation is ongoing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

I think Manchester City owners are (or were) being investigated for doing a similar thing. Using the Eithiad name as a sponsor when in fact it's their own money that's being used. 

 

End of of last year UEFA were looking into it but not sure if they've been punished or the investigation is ongoing. 

Manchester City were guilty of a hell of a lot, now they are classed as Premier League elite I doubt anything will be done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so is it okay to advertise a taxi company that doesnt exist in the real world,ie no cabs or wheels or drivers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bassett one said:

so is it okay to advertise a taxi company that doesnt exist in the real world,ie no cabs or wheels or drivers?

I can't see why not, it would just be a complete waste of money. It could be not ok if it was some kind of money laundering scheme.

In Chansiri case it just looks like fudging ffp, and the loophole needs closing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, woodview said:

I can't see why not, it would just be a complete waste of money. It could be not ok if it was some kind of money laundering scheme.

In Chansiri case it just looks like fudging ffp, and the loophole needs closing.

Yeah, that would be bad news indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as a wednesday supporter the problem with taxi companys ect that exist only on paper i am worried we could get fined or worse sometime soon,what do others think.or do all clubs do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bassett one said:

as a wednesday supporter the problem with taxi companys ect that exist only on paper i am worried we could get fined or worse sometime soon,what do others think.or do all clubs do it?

I can see a points deduction, which would dent the massives chance of automatic 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bassett one said:

as a wednesday supporter the problem with taxi companys ect that exist only on paper i am worried we could get fined or worse sometime soon,what do others think.or do all clubs do it?

I don't think anything will happen until the end of the season. I'd probably take anything other than another embargo tbh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.