Sheffield Wednesday's Advertisement Revenue?

58 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

If it's not breaking any rules, it must be open to every club. Who's being scammed?

Ok, a loophole.

I think Manchester City owners are (or were) being investigated for doing a similar thing. Using the Eithiad name as a sponsor when in fact it's their own money that's being used. 

End of of last year UEFA were looking into it but not sure if they've been punished or the investigation is ongoing. 

11 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

I think Manchester City owners are (or were) being investigated for doing a similar thing. Using the Eithiad name as a sponsor when in fact it's their own money that's being used. 

End of of last year UEFA were looking into it but not sure if they've been punished or the investigation is ongoing. 

Manchester City were guilty of a hell of a lot, now they are classed as Premier League elite I doubt anything will be done.

so is it okay to advertise a taxi company that doesnt exist in the real world,ie no cabs or wheels or drivers?

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

so is it okay to advertise a taxi company that doesnt exist in the real world,ie no cabs or wheels or drivers?

I can't see why not, it would just be a complete waste of money. It could be not ok if it was some kind of money laundering scheme.

In Chansiri case it just looks like fudging ffp, and the loophole needs closing.

5 minutes ago, woodview said:

I can't see why not, it would just be a complete waste of money. It could be not ok if it was some kind of money laundering scheme.

In Chansiri case it just looks like fudging ffp, and the loophole needs closing.

Yeah, that would be bad news indeed.

as a wednesday supporter the problem with taxi companys ect that exist only on paper i am worried we could get fined or worse sometime soon,what do others think.or do all clubs do it?

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

as a wednesday supporter the problem with taxi companys ect that exist only on paper i am worried we could get fined or worse sometime soon,what do others think.or do all clubs do it?

I can see a points deduction, which would dent the massives chance of automatic 😀

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

I don't think anything will happen until the end of the season. I'd probably take anything other than another embargo tbh