Question about Bramall Lane

This is one for the stats guys, so as we are aware England will play a group match at Bramall Lane during the 2021 rugby world cup, meaning that Bramall Lane will have then hosted an England team playing rugby, cricket and football, my question is are there any other grounds/venues that can make this claim?

Cheers

14 minutes ago, bladesman123 said:

This is one for the stats guys, so as we are aware England will play a group match at Bramall Lane during the 2021 rugby world cup, meaning that Bramall Lane will have then hosted an England team playing rugby, cricket and football, my question is are there any other grounds/venues that can make this claim?

Cheers

Maybe Northampton's old ground which also doubled as a county cricket venue. Just guessing here,  as it was the only other 3 sided football ground that I can recall from way back when.

Edited by Ontarian1981

8 hours ago, bladesman123 said:

Cheers

Its also been the home of both Sheffield football clubs.

They've had them all down at the lane. Harlem Globetrotters, Billy Graham, Cliff Richard, Bruce Springsteen but not as far as I know, the queen.  She must be a Wednesdayite because she's been to Hillsborough twice.  :)

Edited by Jim Hardie

Everton played at Anfield before a rent dispute with the ground owners saw them move to Goodison Park  then Liverpool FC were formed to play at Anfield. 

Ladies international football, lawn tennis, boxing....

I think The Oval Cricket ground may have hosted all 3

7 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

They've had them all down at the lane. Harlem Globetrotters, Billy Graham, Cliff Richard, Bruce Springsteen but not as far as I know, the queen.  She must be a Wednesdayite because she's been to Hillsborough twice.  :)

Typical Wednesdayite. Hasn't been in the ground for years . Must be the price of entry...... 😂😂

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

Typical Wednesdayite. Hasn't been in the ground for years . Must be the price of entry...... 😂😂

Yes, she must be due another visit. She knows blue blood when she sees it. 🎩

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

Yes, she must be due another visit. She knows blue blood when she sees it. 🎩

Oi naden. Naaaaadennnn. Behave thissen Jim lad. 

Bet she comes to Bramall Lane next before Hillsborough.