Cheating On UK Citizenship Test

8 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Agree with you on the lowest bidder angle, (reminds me of the recent story of the company given the contract to run additional freight ferry services after Brexit who have no experience in the matter or any ferries either!) but the fact that we have immigrants all prepared to be complicit in the deception is also another factor. 

Wherever there is a test, there are cheaters - that's so obvious as to be not worth mentioning. If you want to stop cheating, you have to want to stop cheating, rather than operating your company at the maximum profit on a juicy government contract.

People moan about immigrants and spongers, but the real spongers are the likes of Crapita et al who trouser millions in taxpayers money for absolving the state from providing essential services, and then basically phoning it in.

9 hours ago, Phanerothyme said:

People moan about immigrants and spongers, but the real spongers are the likes of Crapita et al who trouser millions in taxpayers money for absolving the state from providing essential services, and then basically phoning it in.

exactly....

17 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Plenty of rich white businessmen lie and cheat to get British citizenship but I guess you wouldn't be so bothered about that! 🙄

Who mentioned colour ? I didnt