Enforcement Officer

3 hours ago, Ghozer said:

Oh, I do apologize for my Autism and Dyslexia

I apologise if you were offended. Would you rather no-one ever corrected your errors? 

8 minutes ago, Bilge said:

I apologise if you were offended. Would you rather no-one ever corrected your errors? 

And maybe I did mean wonder, maybe they are wondering what the hell they are doing in Sheffield, wandering about the street..

He he, another scam to relieve you of your hard earned dosh. It will not be long before you receive a fine, because a camera has caught you dropping a fag end. Don't forget these enforcement dudes have to be paid, and the company who employ them have to make a nice profit.

And the answer is no, never smoked a cig in my 68 years, had much better things to spend my brass on.

Angel1.

Just now, ANGELFIRE1 said:

He he, another scam to relieve you of your hard earned dosh. It will not be long before you receive a fine through the post, because a camera has caught you dropping a fag end. Don't forget these enforcement dudes have to be paid, and the company who employ them have to make a nice profit.

And the answer is no, never smoked a cig in my 68 years, had much better things to spend my brass on.

Angel1.

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

He he, another scam to relieve you of your hard earned dosh. It will not be long before you receive a fine, because a camera has caught you dropping a fag end. Don't forget these enforcement dudes have to be paid, and the company who employ them have to make a nice profit.

Angel1.

I would love to see fines for fag-end droppers. I see them slung out of car windows, chucked on the floor at bus stops and outside pubs and restaurants. 

I think some of those fag-end droppers don't see them as litter. Some brutal fines would be great. 

2 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

I would love to see fines for fag-end droppers. I see them slung out of car windows, chucked on the floor at bus stops and outside pubs and restaurants. 

I think some of those fag-end droppers don't see them as litter. Some brutal fines would be great. 

Better to try and educate the folk who litter, rather than fleece them. I am certain the "convicted" litterers will litter all the more to **** a snook at the authorities.

Angel1.

Just now, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Better to try and educate the folk who litter, rather than fleece them. I am certain the "convicted" litterers will litter all the more to **** a snook at the authorities.

Angel1.

I don't believe it, c-o-c-k has been removed.  C-o-c-k a snook is an old saying.

Angel1.

10 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

I don't believe it, c-o-c-k has been removed.  C-o-c-k a snook is an old saying.

Angel1.

I think we have tried educating people. I think we still do. Some people just don't care, and never will, until it affects them.

Chucking litter out of a car? Penalty points and a fine.

Chucking litter on the street? A weekend of litter picking and a fine.

19 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

I know someone who got fined for throwing  a fag end down, he couldn't  believe it because he didn't  class it as litter just like the chewing gum throwers  don't  class theirs as litter.

I've  also seen men throwing empty cans out of their car windows too, when I was at school we were always told that if there wasn't  a litter bin at hand then take your litter home with you, it worked for me.

I wonder if they're Kingdom employees.  Their name is mud over my way for the way they act:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/binned-kingdom-litter-squad-kicked-15416780

I'm not sure what to make of this one, disabled woman collapses while being given a fine:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/shocking-moment-disabled-woman-collapses-14616551

I've seen someone be fined for dropping their finished cig on the floor outside greggs in town but that was about a year ago!

6 hours ago, alchresearch said:

I wonder if they're Kingdom employees.  Their name is mud over my way for the way they act:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/binned-kingdom-litter-squad-kicked-15416780

I'm not sure what to make of this one, disabled woman collapses while being given a fine:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/shocking-moment-disabled-woman-collapses-14616551

Barnsley employ Kingdom and despite complaints of similar behaviour, Barnsley Council refuse to deal with it. 

3 hours ago, Resident said:

Barnsley employ Kingdom and despite complaints of similar behaviour, Barnsley Council refuse to deal with it. 

I agree they are needed and that liverpudlian woman. Come on she was acting up for the camera. She said she was struggling with the blue badge so why didn't her doting husband help her. Nope he was too busy getting ready to film the enforcement officer so he could go to the papers. 

36 minutes ago, woodmally said:

I agree they are needed and that liverpudlian woman. Come on she was acting up for the camera. She said she was struggling with the blue badge so why didn't her doting husband help her. Nope he was too busy getting ready to film the enforcement officer so he could go to the papers. 

Not sure if I'm meant to say this but I've been to court recently as a witness against three kingdom employees. They had an elderly woman pretty much pinned to the wall outside Barnsley interchange demanding details because they claimed the woman had dropped a cigarette end. 

I intervened because the woman was obviously distraught and saying she didn't smoke. 

They started threatening me because I was "obstructing an officer in the course of their duty (an offence if they were police) 

A bus driver called the police and they were arrested. 

All three have been convicted and due to be sentenced. 

They're scum and the company needs to be closed down and any and all fines they've issued returned to their victims. 

As I've stated before councils get a pittance from these fines and if Kingdom can turn millions in profit then the councils can afford to operate their own enforcement officers. 

But they'll tell you they can't because the truth is that they would only hand out legitimate tickets.