TV licence thread

Even more of a bargain is not to watch it and not pay a license saving yourself £2.97 a week.

49 minutes ago, apelike said:

Even more of a bargain is not to watch it and not pay a license saving yourself £2.97 a week.

spot on mate 

1 minute ago, Penistone999 said:

spot on mate 

and more that can be spent on dodgy fags :)

therefore funding criminals and terrorists

A 2.66 per cent increase, way above inflation.

Those expensive BBC managerial salaries don't pay for themselves you know!

BBC TV Licensing plans to spend at least £1.7 million of licence fee-payers money on external PR agencies to promote the increase in the charge.

The BBC - funded by the most regressive tax in the UK - designed by the rich to hurt the poorest the most.

Edited by Car Boot

This increase means I can save even more money every year by denying the BBC my hard earned.

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

BBC TV Licensing plans to spend at least £1.7 million of licence fee-payers money on external PR agencies to promote the increase in the charge.

The BBC - funded by the most regressive tax in the UK - designed by the rich to hurt the poorest the most.

That was today's party political broadcast by the Marxist Leninists for Murdoch Co-ordinating Committee.

"We'll keep the hedge fund flying here".

18 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Way above inflation? RPI is at 2.7% from 3.2% in the previous month. 

My wage increase for 2019 is 3.1%. So I don’t see a problem. 

why pay it ? just ignore the letters and the visits and revoke implied right of access to your property and do not give your name you are not obliged to, once they have that and its admitted they have got you.

19 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Whilst the rich pensioners got it for free?

1 hour ago, neworderishere said:

why pay it ? just ignore the letters and the visits and revoke implied right of access to your property and do not give your name you are not obliged to, once they have that and its admitted they have got you.

this is how you do it ^^^^

I really do not see why anyone would pay it. The Capita sales people lie to you from the moment you open the door. Some use bullying tactics to get the vulnerable to pay. Some outright lie to get other people into court. The BBC is a terrible organization who would not get the steam off my wizz let alone  £154.50 per year especially when you see the dross they output and the pedophiles they have covered for.