Plastic or polycarbonate sheets required

Does anyone have any flexible plastic sheeting or polycarbonate sheeting

I am looking for some to cover the roof of an aluminium greenhouse that will be converted into a chicken coup

I need at least 6 pieces 60cm (2 feet ) wide by 150cm (approx 5ft) long

no problems if they are bigger, I will cut them down to size

Please pm me with what you have and what you want for them

Thanks for looking Ron

Chicken coop roof should be corrugated Onduline or same material, other brand. It needs to keep the coop cool in summer and help ventilate it. It should not allow sunlight through to the coop as nest boxes should be dark. The wavy edges overlap the coop walls. It shouldnt be a sealed roof as it needs to be kept ventialted to stop redmite building up. At night they will come out and suck the chickens blood. They are notoriously hard to eradicate. 

Thanks for the advice Chez2. My initial request was probably worded incorrectly.I have a proper coup which has not been erected yet but is on site on my allotment..The plastic/polycarbonate is for the roof of a aluminium greenhouse frame which will serve as a covered run attached to the wooden coup.The walls of the greenhouse are 1" square strong wire mesh attached from ground level and hopefully join where the plastic comes down from the apex to slightly over hang the mesh.The base of the run is brick lined and breeze block walled..It will give me slightly over 36 sq feet of area for the chickens plus the shed.I,m still on the look out for the plastic sheets approx 60cm/2 feet wide .Ideally a minimum of 5ft in length.plus if anyone has any decent lengths of 1" square strong wiring..please contact me...regards Ron

17 hours ago, dadoronron said:

Thanks for the advice Chez2. My initial request was probably worded incorrectly.I have a proper coup which has not been erected yet but is on site on my allotment..The plastic/polycarbonate is for the roof of a aluminium greenhouse frame which will serve as a covered run attached to the wooden coup.The walls of the greenhouse are 1" square strong wire mesh attached from ground level and hopefully join where the plastic comes down from the apex to slightly over hang the mesh.The base of the run is brick lined and breeze block walled..It will give me slightly over 36 sq feet of area for the chickens plus the shed.I,m still on the look out for the plastic sheets approx 60cm/2 feet wide .Ideally a minimum of 5ft in length.plus if anyone has any decent lengths of 1" square strong wiring..please contact me...regards Ron

Ah okay, it for the run not the coop. Unless they are silkies, Pekins or some bird that is particularly vulnerable I wouldn't cover the run. I have my growers in a shed with attached run. That also has a slab base but I only throw shading over the top of the mesh in summer. They usually have the sense to stay in the coop when its raining. I would have thought the solid perspex roof may increase the temperature in summer, even with open mesh sides.