Machete Attack McDonald's Sheffield

On 01/02/2019 at 07:12, byeo said:

Drugs can make you do odd, silly, dangerous and stupid things.

With that in mind then the answer is obvious, don't take the bloody things. If you do, like our knife wielding idiot at McDonalds beware, every action has consequences.

Angel1.

1 hour ago, Vintagetin82 said:

Deport him

Where's he from?

6 hours ago, Cyclone said:

Where's he from?

Probably born here given his age - unless he was one of the "children" we've welcomed over the last few years. Hopefully this will be clarified if only to shut sceptical people like me up. 

I trust that crime rates (for all offences) reflect the make-up of the population (percentage wise).  Anything other than that could be an issue for concern.

No they don't (reflect the population make-up), they do however correlate closely with levels of poverty.

hes not from the uk,i carnt remember what it said in the star only its west africa

26 minutes ago, scrapper said:

hes not from the uk,i carnt remember what it said in the star only its west africa

I read that too so he threatened someone with an axe and now this yet still hasnt been sent back. If I committed a crime like that in another country I would expect to be sent home.   I have no problem with people seeking refuge or coming her but if they commit criminal acts then this refuge should be rescinded. If I was seeking refuge in another country I would show the upmost respect for that countries laws or expect to be sent home.

15 minutes ago, scrapper said:

a guinean national, 

Fair enough, then yes he should serve his sentence and then be immediately deported on release, or sent home to serve his sentence there if we can do that.

10 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

Fair enough, then yes he should serve his sentence and then be immediately deported on release, or sent home to serve his sentence there if we can do that.

your lack of compassion knows no bounds. If he was committing a crime such as begging you would allow him to get on with it and we should show compassion but as he is not homeless you are happy to go for deportation.  You are picky when it comes to defending these groups that cause problems in our city arnt you?  Very inconsistent.