Airsofters in Sheffield

As I know theres a few airsoft sites situated in sheffield and the surrounding areas who from sheffield freuquents em? Any Airsofters in sheffield? Also, any airsoft shops and similar people can recommend?

I know I'm a few years late replying but I'm an airsofter! :hihi:

I play at skirmish airsoft most weeks but feel that not enough people know about this very fun sport! spread the word people, let everyone know about Airsoft. Oh and its 10x better than paintballing!

Its similar in a way to paintball! But instead of firing paintballs you fire 6mm plastic bb's and the guns are much more realistic when compared to a paintball marker (gun).

The place where i go is called Skirmish Airsoft and its just near clumber park, it cost £30 for rental, £25 walk on (own gunner) non members and £20 for walk on members! for that £30 you get full camo overalls, face mask, 1000 bbs and a G36c gun!!

http://www.skirmishairsoft.co.uk/

Edited by M_C_Walker

i know theres one in the old travel executive building at bottom of caastle markets think ther called brittac or britsoft not sure which sure googl will provide the answer!!

i know theres one in the old travel executive building at bottom of caastle markets think ther called brittac or britsoft not sure which sure googl will provide the answer!!

Brit-Tac, and they're linked to in my post above yours.

Sorry for butting in here as i know nothing about airsofting, but was wondering how it works ie how you know you've been hit as unlike paint balling it's can't be so obvious.

Does it rely on trust. ?

(Apologies in advance if that's a really thick question)

...Does it rely on trust. ?

(Apologies in advance if that's a really thick question)

Short answer, yes (and it's a really valid question).

You can feel, and/or hear when you're hit, but no mark is left.

So yeah, it's trust based, or as many regular players tend to refer to it "honour based".

:)

Thanks for the reply.

So we have a sport left where's there's actually honesty and as you say "honour", a rarity these days.

My nephew takes part, i might accompany him to his next meet and take a closer look.