Individuals in History: Who is the most misunderstood human in history?

Judas Ascariot.  The wheels wouldn't have been set in motion without him but does he get any credit? 

4 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Judas Ascariot.  The wheels wouldn't have been set in motion without him but does he get any credit? 

Judas Iscariot

3 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Judas Iscariot

I remember the film - "Iscariots of Fire".

23 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Judas Iscariot

I know.  Me not checking after predictive text.  He initially came up as 'Judas is a riot', &  that's what all the others said about him, yet he left the Last Supper early. 

Oh if only he'd been persuaded to stay for dessert & a game of Twister, things could have been so different. 

Edited by Baron99

On 02/02/2019 at 20:12, Baron99 said:

I know.  Me not checking after predictive text.  He initially came up as 'Judas is a riot', &  that's what all the others said about him, yet he left the Last Supper early. 

Oh if only he'd been persuaded to stay for dessert & a game of Twister, things could have been so different. 

If only Michaelangelo could have left out the two other Christs, the extra Apostles and the kangaroo from his  " Last Supper " painting, we wouldn't be having this discussion.😏

On 30/01/2019 at 20:28, Longcol said:

Aided and abetted by Shakespeare W.

Theres one! Shakespear who ever knew what he was on about.  Another one,  modern art,  stick your toilet in an Art gallery and it will sell for a million.  :huh:

On 30/01/2019 at 20:23, Broakham said:

I would have thought that everyone hated Piers Morgan, including his parents.

Susannah Reid thought she had been offered a  good earner  by switching channels.  My god she is earning her corn working along side Morgan.  A complete lunatic. :gag:

Who's the most misunderstood human in history? 

I'd say it's a toss-up between L. L. Zamenhof, inventor of Esperanto or 'Prof.'  Stanley Unwin. 

On 31/01/2019 at 05:12, Ontarian1981 said:

I would suggest Alan Turing, he helped saved millions of lives in WW2 with his work on breaking the German enigma code and also was relevant in the birth of the computer. Sadly, he was chemically castrated because of his homosexuality and committed suicide soon after.

I totally agree. There should be monuments all over the place to this man.

On 30/01/2019 at 19:28, Top Cats Hat said:

It was to tell people not to listen to authority.

Isn't that kinda making itself an authority? In which case, you would disregard the snake's advice?

8 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

I totally agree. There should be monuments all over the place to this man.

Yes, absolutely Alan Turing.

Edited by Waldo

24 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Isn't that kinda making itself an authority? In which case, you would disregard the snake's advice?

Only if you don't understand the difference between advice and an order. 👍