2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Is Jeff Smith, joiner still here. I tried to message him but his inbox is full. I am thinking of having a kitchen refit.

Yes he is his number is 07861379796

I'd highly recommend Gerry Simpson (Gerry simp) on here. He did a fantastic job of fixing my boiler. Gerry was very friendly and arrived when he said he would. He kept me up to date with costs throughout the job. I recommend him very highly.

Thanks ??

And once again, happy to help Mark

Great service From Dave at Dibco tools on Infirmary Road,

serviced all my petrol garden tools at a brilliant price.

A shout out from me for Andy Ruddiforth plasterer (RUDPLAST). Has done 2 bedrooms and some heat resistant plastering above our fireplace.

Good reliability and quality of workmanship and tidies up afterwards!

Hello

We have had a tv mounted over our fire place by John Lewis, however, there are a lot of cables exposed from sky etc. Ideally we want these all to be tidied up and a socket put behind the tv on wall so they are all hidden, has anyone got any recommendations of people that could do that for us, we live in S35, thanks

Just wanted to say how pleased we are with work done by Whitecliffes Builders (recommended by surveyors Flint Ross). They started and finished when they said they would and have completed the work to a high standard. Although it wasn't a big job for them, Eric Cliffe and his team made sure we were well looked after.

Can anybody please recommend a decent honest ,door fitter as want a composite door fitting,somebody who is actually bothered about making a decent job, not just chucking it in and running off,had a nightmare with a patterned concrete drive last year,Dont same calibre of not giving a toss and running off

Mosborough Windows and doors - Ian

Recommendation for handyman Lee (aka Leapy) 07946237432. Arrived on time did a cracking job and extremely well priced. Many thanks Lee, from Chris and David.

Recommendation for handyman Lee (aka Leapy) 07946237432. Arrived on time did a cracking job and extremely well priced. Many thanks Lee, from Chris and David.

Thanks Chris for the feedback,your welcome

Hello everyone, unsure who to call on this one.

I need to install a soil pipe which would connect to a drain.

There will be some ground work as the soil pipe would have to be laid out and connected to an existing drain.

In terms of routing, it is a short horizontal section (1.5m) with a vertical drop (6m) to the drain.

I have phoned a few tradesmen from either profession to be told, job to small, don't do it or booked indefinitely.

Can anyone recommend someone who would be able to carry out this type of work?

Many Thanks

Edited by icecold400

5* RF Joinery. What can you say about Ryan. Excellent guy turns up on time (bloody miracle) Does job and cleans up (bloody miracle) fixes issues beyond remit (bloody brilliant). Top guy fair pricing would highly recommend and use again :)

Hey hey

I need a quote to repair/replace some fence at home in S5 area. Do you know anyone you can recommend? Cheers