2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Hi,

I'm looking for a joiner to hang two doors in S6 area & need some recommendations.... i have tried several from google & local adverts but no-one seems interested in small jobs - seems our local trades people are too busy with big jobs!

I have been told by two joiners that hanging two doors is a small job so not worth bothering

:sad:

I can highly recommend Jeff the joiner on here, his number is 07861379796

Hello,

I am looking for a plumber to attend a property in Netherthorpe to repair a leaking pipe. When the water is running in the kitchen sink the pipe underneath is leaking into the cupboard. I have been advised that the copper pipe has a crack and needs replacing. Please can anyone recommend someone to complete this for me reasonably and well? Ideally for Monday/Tuesday/ Wednesday coming?

Many Thanks

Hi,

Not sure if this is really the right thread but I'm looking for a window cleaner who covers the S5 area?

Thanks.

Sam Lovatt did a fantastic job on our bathroom at a really good price. Despite all the problems a 150 year old stone building threw at him, Sam just sorted them and even finished a day earlier than expected. I have already recommended Sam to our friends. Info@ddps.biz

Thanks for the recommendations for Sam Lovatt. He just fixed 2 toilet cisterns that 2 previous plumbers failed on and gave a lot of good advice along the way. Definitely knows what he's doing.

http://www.ddps.biz

Hi there,

I'm looking for a painter and decorator to paint my stairs and landing in my house. I'm putting the house on the market so need this doing ASAP. Can anyone recommended anyone? Everyone I've called is booked up for months! Thank you

Hi

I used Sam Dearne the plumber and he is very good.

---------- Post added 07-03-2017 at 17:35 ----------

Metgas have also been very good when I used them last year

Invited Jeff to do some joinery work and the experience is very very good. Thanks to him.

Can anyone recommend a reputable builder in Sheffield 8? Reasonable prices and a tidy worker.

HI can anyone recommend a reliable tarmac company in the Sheffield area who can come and resurface a large (about 90sq metres) driveway, I am so scared of getting a cowboy who will rip me off and do a shoddy job, as I know tarmac is one of the big areas for scams. I live near Crosspool. Thank you for any advice.

I am after a competent tarmac layer to lay paths(over 350m2) including base coat/finish coat.

can anyone help or recommend?

Who are the "go-to" plasterers at the moment? I have a hallway wall that needs a skim before being decorated next month.