Fairy garden accessory stockists in and around Sheffield

Does anyone know of any fairy garden stockists in and around Sheffield that I can actually visit rather than buying online?

Thanks in advance :)

Never have I claimed to be a Gardener in any shape or form, in fact, I can destroy Grass, Plants, so much so I resorted to plastic Ivy in side Home, it must have been very realistic as a neighbour asked for a cutting..lol

Maybe a visit to SSavers.....however,

I suggest Hobbycraft for your Fairy Garden Hobby, I can't guarantee they're the right Fairies!

For your Garden Hobby....

Edited by DeZeus
grammar checking

Thanks DeZeus but i'm actually looking to purchase fully finished fairy houses/accessories for a gift rather than as a hobby. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

If you can't buy it.....Make it..or get someone else to make it.

Nice idea but I have limited time to get it sorted :( 

I was going to give you similar advice to DeZeuss. I grow cactus and succulents, I belong to the local club (see going out section for meetings). Some members do have their own nurseries but haven't yet made fairy gardens. I have been thinking of making a fairy garden too but I was going to have a go at making the fairy house. I don't think these gardens transport very well so as you say, you need to buy one locally ready done unless you make your own. Consider buying an arrangement and buying a few kids toys or ornaments to stick in it. There are quite a few ideas on Pinterest, lots of different styles.