The right to defend yourself.

1 minute ago, K1Machine said:

Yes unfortunately  they are. Ive been in contact with the school today and I am waiting for an appointment to go see them

Good (that you've made an appointment) - I know this must be extraordinarily stressful for you. If you calmly, but very firmly, insist that they take action to stop this, hopefully the school will resolve it. Let us know how you get on.

Just now, Halibut said:

Good (that you've made an appointment) - I know this must be extraordinarily stressful for you. If you calmly, but very firmly, insist that they take action to stop this, hopefully the school will resolve it. Let us know how you get on.

Thank you. Ill definitely keep you updated. Without you good people on here I dont think I would have dealt with all this as well as I have. Thank you again.

Things can get really daft, see below.

A judge has criticised the Crown Prosecution Service after a 67-year-old teacher was cleared of assaulting a child following allegations made by an “irrational and over-protective” parent. Jean McCormick, from Cheshire, was taken through the courts after being accused of grabbing a disruptive pupil by the arm during a lesson. Despite having taught at the school for 38 years without any other complaints, Mrs McCormick was charged with assault and put before Chester Magistrates Court on Monday.

https://inews.co.uk/news/education/judge-anger-cps-teacher-accused-assault/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=ijp&fbclid=IwAR39bTnFnIxLvhdtaRNbeS1ib9mj0GXD-oGAPPpD2EU6qrb8PRgRo0o0_0w