new players in or out at swfc or sufc this week

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

Be nice if you could beat the Scum for us. Apologies in advance  but I’m not sure I regard the Boro as a serious threat to our promotion charge. I quite like the Boro though, punched above your weight for best part of 40 years. 

We will see bud may the best team win so to speak. I never expected the win on saturday. Wont be the same table by may teams struggle bad days at the office so let the next 15 l think games commence. 

Brexit could cause chaos to future transfers within football

Edited by rogets

3 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Be nice if you could beat the Scum for us. Apologies in advance  but I’m not sure I regard the Boro as a serious threat to our promotion charge. I quite like the Boro though, punched above your weight for best part of 40 years. 

Who are the scum?.

2 hours ago, Mooks said:

We will see bud may the best team win so to speak. I never expected the win on saturday. Wont be the same table by may teams struggle bad days at the office so let the next 15 l think games commence. 

Boro and West Brom are hard to fathom. Baggies best side I've seen at the Lane this season, apart from Barnet LOL

hope Boro have a long Cup run  😉

3 hours ago, Mooks said:

Yes the next few games are hard to call the main thing is not to lose.Having said that I know Wilder will never park the bus no matter who he is playing .He approaches all the games the same and goes for it which is great to watch but it can be dodgy with the gaps at the back but it is so entertaining and edge of your seat stuff.