new players in or out at swfc or sufc this week

Two more in & both from Newcastle 

A Lazaar &  R Aarons both on loan...

Edited by owl.66

if steve bruce has got these 3 players in ,they should be decent,anyone know much about them?

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

if steve bruce has got these 3 players in ,they should be decent,anyone know much about them?

Never heard of any of them, I will wait until i,ve seen them myself before  i  comment on there ability.  What info i can find on the two loanees from Newcastle is not good reading. 

Iorfa hasn't featured for Wolves for over two years but seems to be well liked at the club by supporters. Apparently, Wolves don't play with full backs, so he's been made redundant!

Aarons is quick and skilful (by all accounts) so could be a great additon.

Lazaar? Reading up on him, it appears that Benitez would pick one of the cleaners, or a programme seller, or the Caretaker, before he'd pick Lazaar.

I don't think it's down to ability, but Lazaar appears to have somewhat of a poor attitude.

I've just done a bit more research and it appears both lads from Newcastle could have attitude issues.

That's all we want.

I hope SB has done his homework......... 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Well done both clubs good buisness our recruitment team deserves firing squad well peeved off. Gone are the good chance of going up. Utd will tear us apart in couple of weeks. 

2 hours ago, Mooks said:

Well done both clubs good buisness our recruitment team deserves firing squad well peeved off. Gone are the good chance of going up. Utd will tear us apart in couple of weeks. 

I'll tell you Mooks the one match that I am fearing is the Boro game at Bramall Lane. I think the way Pullis sets up will make it a tough game for us to break down.

Wednesday and Birmingham were both successful in using that tactic. 

16 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I agree with Mooks, we will tear them apart. 

I don't know what it is with Boro this season but they don't seem as ruthless. 

Boro are a team who on their day should be capable of beating anyone in this league, but they are like many inconsistent. I honestly think a good few have found them out a bit and they lack that cutting edge ability to cut people open as easily. 

I will go for a 2-0 Blades even this early..... I just don't fear them any more. 

Just hope its a gud game would take 2-2 lol.. But whatever happens will always support the lads. West brom today toughy point would be gud newport tuesday banana skin l guess. 

To all blades fans l wish ye well whatever the score is. Huddersfield lost me £500 last week failed to score wasnt happy.. 

6 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

I don't really know you Mooks, but you seem a top bloke. Very reasonable opinions and an enjoyable read on the forum. 

UTB (whether it be Blades or Boro 😂😂)

He certainly is.

4 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I don't really know you Mooks, but you seem a top bloke. Very reasonable opinions and an enjoyable read on the forum. 

UTB (whether it be Blades or Boro 😂😂)

Cheers m8 nice to be appreciated what the hell happened today 2-3 to Boro well chuffed

27 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Cheers m8 nice to be appreciated what the hell happened today 2-3 to Boro well chuffed

Three goals away today and three points for a team that has difficulty scoring more than one (not a jibe btw) and as the Rams or to give them their media name 'Frank Lampard's Derby County', are blowing hot and cold so a good win. Next up tho' are that team from a place near Bradford and the Blades !

Cheers guys.. Next two championship games will make or break our season.. If and its a big if we get six points think other teams may get nervous. But l think we will get 4 beat l.... and scrape a draw against the blades.. 

11 hours ago, Mooks said:

Cheers guys.. Next two championship games will make or break our season.. If and its a big if we get six points think other teams may get nervous. But l think we will get 4 beat l.... and scrape a draw against the blades.. 

Be nice if you could beat the Scum for us. Apologies in advance  but I’m not sure I regard the Boro as a serious threat to our promotion charge. I quite like the Boro though, punched above your weight for best part of 40 years.