new players in or out at swfc or sufc this week

who will sign players,which players,loans or buys,whos going to sell?

any ideas or rumours?

Well as usual there are plenty of rumours going about and if true I can say I am not to impressed with the Hogan one that suggests he may be on the way to the Lane.The silly money they are supposed to want for a striker that is firing blanks is stupid.I could understand if he was prolific but he will be another striker we have that scores every other new years day.How many do we want that are firing blanks?Thank god for Billy.I would much rather get rid of three of them and have one goal scorer to help our captain out.

Not sure about coming in but there's a strong rumour that John Fleck is on his way out. To West Ham.

2 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

Not sure about coming in but there's a strong rumour that John Fleck is on his way out. To West Ham.

If true it would not surprise me we are well equipped in mid field but we would miss his battling qualities .

Just read the reports about Fleck .They are talking of making a offer around 4 million the cheeky --------- and the report goes on to say what a bargain.Not bad for our player of the year and one that was voted in the top 6 mid fielders of the championship.Where we shop we would not get a ball boy for that.Now how much do Villa want for a striker who has not scored since the magnacarter was signed.😖

Can't see us getting anyone in so we may not see new faces until next year's winter window if reports of another embargo coming are true

The fleck rumour is a  worry,, but then can you afford to turn down £4m for a player we got on a free???

53 minutes ago, POUNDSWORTH said:

The fleck rumour is a  worry,, but then can you afford to turn down £4m for a player we got on a free???

United have to keep up the reputation of being a selling club 😂

But seriously, £4m is a bit of a steal in todays whacky transfer fees, I would hope that they play hard-ball and see how much that £4m will stretch. 

Just been reported that the Blades have rejected an offer for Fleck from a prem league club so good news up to now .We do not want West Ham costing us our place in the prem for a second time .  Not that I am bothered about the prem but one year in there would be good financially I suppose.

Fleck is 27 and has over 3 years left on his contract.

Every player has his price but i would imagine  Flecks is closer to £10 mil than £4mil.

30 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Just been reported that the Blades have rejected an offer for Fleck from a prem league club so good news up to now .We do not want West Ham costing us our place in the prem for a second time .  Not that I am bothered about the prem but one year in there would be good financially I suppose.

Mcabe loves to deals with West ham, they have kept the Scarborough group financed for years!

Heard SWFC are going to break FFP and put in a big bid for Leon 😲