How much is Bannan worth again?

Heard some crazy figures banded around from time to time. 

Whatever it is, you need to at the very least double it to get an accurate valuation of Oliver Norwood. 

As I blade I will happily admit that once upon a time, I did actually actually his footballing ability from afar.  These days however, doesn't seem to do much. Perhaps well past it? Poor pass completion, far lesser ground covered. All in all a shadow of his former self. 

To show i'm not totally biased however, Adam Reach looks an able player! Perhaps not consistent however bags of ability.  Do well to keep hold of him this window. 

Edited by cmonkes

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

Whatever it is, you need to at the very least double it to get an accurate valuation of Oliver Norwood. 

As I blade I will happily admit that once upon a time, I did actually actually his footballing ability from afar.  These days however, doesn't seem to do much. Perhaps well past it? Poor pass completion, far lesser ground covered. All in all a shadow of his former self. 

To show i'm not totally biased however, Adam Reach looks an able player! Perhaps not consistent however bags of ability.  Do well to keep hold of him this window. 

I think you are right about Norwood only worth what we paid

Bannan gets too many yellow cards to be worth a lot theses days

On toneets showing about two and a tanner.

Edited by Albert smith

3 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Fortunately teams who are interested in players like Bannan watch them in more than the odd game here and there and form an opinion from that.

he played well last night and is very consistant over a full season

16 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I would rather keep Barry Bannan at Wednesday over Adam Reach any day, and I watch them both on a regular basis.

Bannan plays for a big club so automatically his value is higher

Norwood plays for a less illustrious side so his value is less

Edited by rogets

3 hours ago, rogets said:

Bannan plays for a big club so automatically his value is higher

Norwood plays for a less illustrious side so his value is less

You 're a scream mate .Go back to sleep now.

22 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Why didn't you entitle the thread 'How much is Norwood worth again'?

6 hours ago, Michael_W said:

I would rather keep Barry Bannan at Wednesday over Adam Reach any day, and I watch them both on a regular basis.

personally id keep both, BOTh have that knack of pulling one out of the top drawer just as you didnt expect, i was maybe hoping for one last night but tbf Chelsea were just too damn good and all we could do was chase the ball

1 minute ago, speedy69 said:

Why didn't you entitle the thread 'How much is Norwood worth again'?

Because I am basing Norwood's valuation on a multiple of Bannan's supposed valuation, which I believe to be quite over inflated. 

When it comes to Norwood, we already know we bagged an absolute steal at £3m. But the main question is what his he worth now? If mad valuations are to be believed then surely double that if not more?

I mean Wednesday have slammed a £14m price tag on FF today, where did they pluck this figure from? 15 Championship goals being his best season total in recent years! Billy already has that many this season? And scores in this league for fun! Surely he's pushing £20m valuation?

2 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Because I am basing Norwood's valuation on a multiple of Bannan's supposed valuation, which I believe to be quite over inflated. 

When it comes to Norwood, we already know we bagged an absolute steal at £3m. But the main question is what his he worth now? If mad valuations are to be believed then surely double that if not more?

I mean Wednesday have slammed a £14m price tag on FF today, where did they pluck this figure from? 15 Championship goals being his best season total in recent years! Billy already has that many this season? And scores in this league for fun! Surely he's pushing £20m valuation?

Who has slammed a £14m price tag on FF?