Needing MS works suite 9

Swarf,

That  Libre link is the one I used. I only tried the first one-Basic 6.1.4.2 version

The other one, version 6.0.7 is described as :

" If you deploy LibreOffice in an enterprise or corporate environment or are a conservative user, please choose this version".

Of course,  I don`t mind the inteded purpose-I just want something that works for works 😉. I will try the other version when my brain has recouperated a bit. Windows sent a large update today. Took about 20 minutes or more to install , then I went out for couple of hours.

What is the ninite.com for? -Is it another location that Libre can be D loaded from.

4 hours ago, Janus said:

Swarf,

That  Libre link is the one I used. I only tried the first one-Basic 6.1.4.2 version

The other one, version 6.0.7 is described as :

" If you deploy LibreOffice in an enterprise or corporate environment or are a conservative user, please choose this version".

Of course,  I don`t mind the inteded purpose-I just want something that works for works 😉. I will try the other version when my brain has recouperated a bit. Windows sent a large update today. Took about 20 minutes or more to install , then I went out for couple of hours.

What is the ninite.com for? -Is it another location that Libre can be D loaded from.

Hi Janus,

Yes, that ninite.com allows you to download a customised Ninite installer - if there is anything else you fancy off there you just check mark it and a 'Ninite' downloader is sent to your desktop - click on it and it will install each application in turn without the fear of downloading you don't need or want - it will detect what version of Windows you are using and download and install the applications for you - remember to right click the ninite installer and run as Administrator. ;)