Protest outside Casa Hotel Chesterfield yesterday.

what was going on at the Casa Hotel last  night , it looked like a group of scruffy individuals with badly made cardboard placards protesting at the current function.

this was apparently the Barlow hunt ball?? whats wrong with having a meal and a dance? was it the menu?? were the veganazis in attendence?

I think perhaps they were protesting against them hunting, rather than protesting against them dancing 

1 minute ago, woodview said:

I think perhaps they were protesting against them hunting, rather than protesting against them dancing 

why is the hunting something to protest about?? its been banned i thought and they just follow a trail? whats wrong with that?

You'd have to ask them, but they weren't protesting about the soup on offer or the choice of disco.

It might be to do with the huntmaster getting caught catching badgers, or the fact many hunts still kill foxes illegally.

You could have asked them what their specific concerns were and corrected them if necessary.

Hunt dogs attacked some alpacas apparently over the last couple of years.

13 minutes ago, neworderishere said:

some people have nothing better to do on a saturday night how sad.

Look, if they want to go to a dinner dance with other people who like killing wildlife that's up to them.

3 minutes ago, woodview said:

Look, if they want to go to a dinner dance with other people who like killing wildlife that's up to them.

oh i see what you did there!😝

7 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

What a beautiful building.

Looks like one of those prefab builds, the ones they make in layers, only the crane operator had a few drinks the night before the installation!

Edited by Waldo