Protest outside Casa Hotel Chesterfield yesterday.

15 hours ago, neworderishere said:

some people have nothing better to do on a saturday night how sad.

It must matter a lot to you to post on a forum about it. Why does it matter so much to you?

7 hours ago, probedb said:

It must matter a lot to you to post on a forum about it. Why does it matter so much to you?

yes it does matter to me these protesters try and ruin peoples business , business that they have worked hard for, the animal rights lot, peta et all and veganazis anti this anti that, most of them have nothing better to do, professional protesters. leave people to get on with their business.

7 minutes ago, neworderishere said:

yes it does matter to me these protesters try and ruin peoples business , business that they have worked hard for, the animal rights lot, peta et all and veganazis anti this anti that, most of them have nothing better to do, professional protesters. leave people to get on with their business.

you sound like a very bitter snowflake

27 minutes ago, neworderishere said:

Are you talking about the hotel business or the hunt business?

Either way, we have the unfortunate scenario of living in a country where people can protest about things they don't like.

The fox hunt brigade were protesting all over the place when the ban was being introduced. Should they have not done that either?

I eat meat, and like the idea of animals being looked after properly too.

They probably do have better things to do, but have chosen to spend it protesting at people who like to see wild animals hunted down by a pack of humans and animals and ripped to shreds, for fun.

17 hours ago, woodview said:

Are you talking about the hotel business or the hunt business?

Either way, we have the unfortunate scenario of living in a country where people can protest about things they don't like.

The fox hunt brigade were protesting all over the place when the ban was being introduced. Should they have not done that either?

I eat meat, and like the idea of animals being looked after properly too.

They probably do have better things to do, but have chosen to spend it protesting at people who like to see wild animals hunted down by a pack of humans and animals and ripped to shreds, for fun.

Well said woodview.

18 hours ago, neworderishere said:

If it wasn't for protestors we'd still be sending kids up chimneys, women wouldn't have the vote and homosexuality would still be illegal. If protest bothers you so much, go somewhere where it's illegal.

19 hours ago, neworderishere said:

I think you're getting confused. The hunt protesters are completely different to the ones who've been going into shops and restaurants in Brighton. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/the-vegan-protester-who-led-storming-of-brighton-steakhouse-on-how-he-plans-to-eradicate-meat-a4004381.html

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17302391.vegans-christmas-turkeys-protest-at-waitrose-brighton/

19 hours ago, neworderishere said:

Casa is a chain hotel, one protest by a few people about some people who were there for one meal on one day will not affect their business. They weren't protesting about the hotel. Also are you against people protesting? Halibut was spot on with that.