Chelsea v Sheffield Wednesday

First of all lets forget about Chelsea putting out a weakened team, they don,t have one. They are more than capable of naming a team to beat the Owls  whether it be by one or five, but this is the FA cup and  sometimes the underdog has it,s day. We go there as rank outsiders, all i  want/expect  is the players to give there all for the six thousand fans who are making the journey, or in the pub, and the  ones who will have a ringside seat in the lounge at home while being served with tea and sandwiches. To bring them back home would be an achievement in itself,  then it could be game on with three sides of the ground behind them.  I am a realist and as long as we don,t let ourselves down  i cannot see anything but a Chelsea win 3-0. 

Edited by ALAN 58

Can"t wait for it Alan, I will be in my shackletons chair, few bottles of beer by my side cheering on the Owls.. you never know, owt can happen, as they say, its a funny old game.. F A cup famous for shocks...

Potential shock on the cards, Chelsea to field weakened team

Owls to claim a shock

Chelsea 0 - 2 Owls

We beat them 3 - 0 at their ground in past and we will do it again.

Edited by rogets

Be watching cheering ye on a draw would be a great result large crowd at hillsborough in replay but to be fair a replays not what ye, want with the league more important. But a good cup run brings in the spondoolies so to speak. But be very difficult just hope ye put a display in for the hordes of owls there. 

Edited by Mooks

If Wednesday go out against Chelsea then their season is over

Mid table boredom awaits

They aren't going to get to the playoffs and the likes of Ipswich, Rotherham, Bolton will be lucky if they will manage to attain 30 points this season

10 hours ago, Padders said:

Can"t wait for it Alan, I will be in my shackletons chair, few bottles of beer by my side cheering on the Owls.. you never know, owt can happen, as they say, its a funny old game.. F A cup famous for shocks...

Save some beer for the replay.🍺👍

What you all on about, we're the favourites it's just wether we rest any of our stars to give them a fighting chance 😁.

Now the realist in me just hopes we give our all for the ones that went down. We know the team will get the backing no matter what so let's hope they do the same

there have been many shocks in the cup ,,this year included,  lets hope the tie goes to form, or we shall be hearing of the Owls result for years, even if relegated :)

lets hope they tire due to there other game this week,i have had a small bet at 9-1 ,lets hope thats not the score to them

Stepson just gone to greece hopes to find a pub for the match tonight. Last night he text me saying wombles of wimbledon cost him 3 grand after scoring a 4th.. 

Today’s line up against Chelsea:

Westwood

Palmer

Fox

Pelupessy

Fletcher

Bannan

Thorniley
Lees

Reach

Boyd

Hutchinson

Subs: 
Dawson, Baker, Pudil, Matias, Nuhiu, Joao, Forestieri

Chelsea's new signing Gonzalo Higuain playing so will be out to impress, hope he doesn't get a hat trick.

Edited by iansheff