Drakehouse Car Parks

When Crystal Peaks first opened and there was no Drakehouse, KFC,Argos. There was just an over spill car park for peaks. That's why the stairs and lift down to peaks are there

2 minutes ago, Kaufman said:

When Crystal Peaks first opened and there was no Drakehouse, KFC,Argos. There was just an over spill car park for peaks. That's why the stairs and lift down to peaks are there

That is correct...i used it myself many times and walked over the bridge to the market etc...rather than park in the car park as it was always full

On 25/01/2019 at 11:26, Kaufman said:

Which I suspect many still park in there and do the same as you, unaware of the change in ownership & now getting invoiced, believing its still part of the same site. 

I'm a bit confused. At Christmas I asked at the customer information desk at Crystal Peaks if I could park in the Argos / Tkmaxx car park and walk down to the main shopping area. I was told that I could as that part was CP retail park and is part of Crystal Peaks. Has that changed?

3 hours ago, Rollypolly said:

I'm a bit confused. At Christmas I asked at the customer information desk at Crystal Peaks if I could park in the Argos / Tkmaxx car park and walk down to the main shopping area. I was told that I could as that part was CP retail park and is part of Crystal Peaks. Has that changed?

At the roundabout there is a sign pointing towards the Argos side for Crystal Peaks parking.

1 hour ago, enntee said:

Don't be confused.

Contrary to the implications of the OP, there is NO restriction on you parking in Argos/TKMaxx and walking out.

The bill/invoice the OP received (whether they could have not paid it, fought it etc is neither here nor there) suggests there are restrictions in place.

Next time I’m up there I’ll find a board and take a picture of it.

Edited by tinfoilhat

You have the power to get silly things like this knocked in the head. Do not give them your custom, any of them at all. Within a week the daft rules will be altered to let you park in any of the car parks.

And some people wonder why tin'ternet shopping is killing the businesses where the "lets go shopping" folk like to visit. Is there any wonder.

Angel1.

I was told by customer services that you can't park near Argos and walk across to the homebase car park as that is classed as Drake house and employ different car parking attendants. 

Seriously who doesn't know this. Sure the park names are a give away! Argos but is Crystal Peaks 2 and has nothing to do with Drakehouse.

Give the fact there is also major roads between the sites it should be obvious they are not connected 

Always be prepared to drive around the new Aldi car park about ten times, no wonder peole knock down signs ect. Its because they are  dizzy.  I heard the expression a Drive through,   this a  drive round.  :hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY

On 26/01/2019 at 11:55, Resident said:

Which I suspect many still park in there and do the same as you, unaware of the change in ownership & now getting invoiced, believing its still part of the same site. 

This has changed ownership. Argos end is still Crystal Peaks!. Please get your information correct