is sheffield heading the same way as London

2 minutes ago, Seven Pills said:

I'll stick with the stats if you don't mind, mate.

You do that, they don't reflect reality.

Brooker seems to me the type who is likely cowering under his desk all day, fearful that this crime wave in the mean streets of Sheffield is going to get him. At night he turns into a caped hero, battling these evil-doers.

Hurrah for Brooker11.  SF's one man crusade against evildoers.

4 minutes ago, bendix said:

Brooker seems to me the type who is likely cowering under his desk all day, fearful that this crime wave in the mean streets of Sheffield is going to get him. At night he turns into a caped hero, battling these evil-doers.

Hurrah for Brooker11.  SF's one man crusade against evildoers.

Not in the slightest, our business is involved in the clear ups from some of these crimes, on one hand the order books are full, its just work I'd prefer not to be doing when you see the stress it causes the victims.

That's an interesting revelation Brooker11, and it explains how you are so familiar with these crimes, most of which go under the radar as they are barely newsworthy.

Could it be that you are personally responsible for this shocking crime wave, solely to generate business?  The public has a  right to know.

1 minute ago, bendix said:

That's an interesting revelation Brooker11, and it explains how you are so familiar with these crimes, most of which go under the radar as they are barely newsworthy.

Could it be that you are personally responsible for this shocking crime wave, solely to generate business?  The public has a  right to know.

They're not newsworthy as they happen so frequently.

Just now, Seven Pills said:

Yes and they never used to before. At all. Ever.

Not in the same volume, no your 100% percent correct, we're getting somewhere at last.

Just now, Seven Pills said:

I think you are missing my sarcasm, mate.

I'm not.

14 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

100% percent correct

I don't trust your statistics.  We all know they can be massaged.  I remember the unemployment figures etc etc/

14 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

John Harrison to close his clothes shop on Eccy Rd after 6 break ins since 2018, he's been in business since 1986.

Preformed Windings at Wales Bar ram raided causing £25k damage to entrance gates and roller shutter doors last weekend.

Lead stolen from roof of Sainsbury's Local (Telegraph House), extensive damage to roof parapets.

It's a shame about Harrison's - a truly independent high end store, which has unfortunately been targeted due to the expensive goods it stocks. In no way overlooking the blame lies squarely with the criminals I do wonder whether the owner could have  installed bollards outside shop similar to those outside the jewellers just up the road or Eton's on Division Street?

As sympathetic as I might feel to the owners, this crime is targeted and doesn't make me as a resident of that area feel any less safe.