Looking for an Open Mic

Hello

I wonder if anybody knows any current Open Mic nights which have a keyboard? A friend of mine, who has just moved to Sheffield, is a very talented pianist and he is looking for an opportunity to play.

Thanks 

Paul

Do they still do Open Mic at The Malin Bridge Inn? Deffo used to have a keyboard there.

Also might be worth trying The Gardeners Rest in Neepsend. Went past there the other day and there seemed to be a right hooly going on.  

8 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Do they still do Open Mic at The Malin Bridge Inn? Deffo used to have a keyboard there.

Also might be worth trying The Gardeners Rest in Neepsend. Went past there the other day and there seemed to be a right hooly going on.  

If it was last Friday, that'll be the Jack's Rake Quarterly session which is an unplugged turn up and play jobby rather than an actual open mic. 

There are loads of such sessions at the Gardener's Rest.  Definitely one on the first Wednesday of the month and one most Fridays but there are others on top of those.  They do have a piano which gets played often and I think it's in tune!