Singer-song writer looking for band members...

I've been writing original material for the last year, passionate alternative rock songs with various influences (there's definitely some Placebo happening in there). Nothing complicated, but hopefully fun to play and contribute to.

I'm ideally looking for a bassist and a drummer to form a three piece (female backing vocals in either case would be a bonus).

Motivated to get to a gigging point sooner rather than later.

Looking forward to hearing from peeps :)

Edited by Laura Palmer

just wondering, what genre of music do you play?  just wondering as i am a bass player looking for a band.

I'd be happy to join if you want. If there's a place to meet and with what equipment. Also can bring a male backing singer to the mix if you want

Hi, I'm a singer/songwriter and guitarist guitarist. I'm interested to hear some of your original songs, you seem like you're along similar lines to myself 

Hi,

I'm a drummer and looking to join a band. Send me a message if you're still looking for people.

Cheers,

Bryn