Odeon Luxe cinema

Went last night, thought the foyer was a bit soulless, poor food options, poor ice cream choices.

Was in screen 3. Good reclining seats with footrests but the angle of the auditorium was shallow, and meant that the heads of people in front obscured the view, albeit only slightly.

Don't think I'll be rushing back, much prefer The Light, and Showroom.

Have you been to Everyman in Leeds? I havent but wouldnt mind trying.

19 hours ago, lil-minx92 said:

Have you been to Everyman in Leeds? I havent but wouldnt mind trying.

I haven't, and hadn't heard of it until now. Had a Google though, and it looks good!

Serviceable, big seats, but very little sound proofing means the thunder of A N Other Superhero Film reverberated through the walls as I watched 'Stan and Ollie'. 

Does it reek of sweet popcorn?   Disgusted last Sunday at The Light sitting  by what has to be the world's messiest eater who chucked her popcorn everywhere,.   Looked like it had been snowing in there when the movie ended.   An d the smell  .....  was almost sick.

42 minutes ago, kaytie said:

Does it reek of sweet popcorn?   Disgusted last Sunday at The Light sitting  by what has to be the world's messiest eater who chucked her popcorn everywhere,.   Looked like it had been snowing in there when the movie ended.   An d the smell  .....  was almost sick.

Popcorn is vile, especially the sweet stuff.

Don't particularly remember a popcorn smell at Odeon.

16 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

Popcorn is vile, especially the sweet stuff.

Don't particularly remember a popcorn smell at Odeon.

17 hours ago, kaytie said:

I've never encountered a popcorn hater before so to find two on the same thread is very exciting.