Jump to content

Odeon Luxe cinema

Recommended Posts

Went last night, thought the foyer was a bit soulless, poor food options, poor ice cream choices.

 

Was in screen 3. Good reclining seats with footrests but the angle of the auditorium was shallow, and meant that the heads of people in front obscured the view, albeit only slightly.

 

Don't think I'll be rushing back, much prefer The Light, and Showroom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you been to Everyman in Leeds? I havent but wouldnt mind trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, lil-minx92 said:

Have you been to Everyman in Leeds? I havent but wouldnt mind trying.

I haven't, and hadn't heard of it until now. Had a Google though, and it looks good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serviceable, big seats, but very little sound proofing means the thunder of A N Other Superhero Film reverberated through the walls as I watched 'Stan and Ollie'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it reek of sweet popcorn?   Disgusted last Sunday at The Light sitting  by what has to be the world's messiest eater who chucked her popcorn everywhere,.   Looked like it had been snowing in there when the movie ended.   An d the smell  .....  was almost sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, kaytie said:

Does it reek of sweet popcorn?   Disgusted last Sunday at The Light sitting  by what has to be the world's messiest eater who chucked her popcorn everywhere,.   Looked like it had been snowing in there when the movie ended.   An d the smell  .....  was almost sick.

Popcorn is vile, especially the sweet stuff.

 

Don't particularly remember a popcorn smell at Odeon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

Popcorn is vile, especially the sweet stuff.

 

Don't particularly remember a popcorn smell at Odeon.

 

17 hours ago, kaytie said:

Does it reek of sweet popcorn?   Disgusted last Sunday at The Light sitting  by what has to be the world's messiest eater who chucked her popcorn everywhere,.   Looked like it had been snowing in there when the movie ended.   An d the smell  .....  was almost sick.

I've never encountered a popcorn hater before so to find two on the same thread is very exciting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.