Carboot Mega Thread 2019

Welcome to the Carboot Mega Thread 2019.

Please post your Carboot sales, either on going or up and coming later in the year and I will add them to this post. I'm going to start this one afresh. (easier that way as I don't know what Carboots are on at present with it being winter.) This thread can only work with your help and support on the update of Carboot sales!

Please do not mention your Carboot more than once in the thread. This will lead to the post being removed. Any other events will also be removed.

REGULAR CARBOOT SALES

SINGLE CARBOOT SALES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL INFO:

The Sheffield Markets Page has a Site for a few Carboots/Events: http://sheffieldmarkets.com/markets/other-markets/temporary-markets-fairs-and-car-boot-sales

Is Dinnington Car-boot Sale back yet, please?

as of this week they carboots i know of that are on are 

oldcoats carboot at blyth 

chesterfield carboot at the football ground 

doncaster carboot at the football ground 

but please check that they are on as due to weather some times they are cancelled 

hope this helps every one 

Indoors carboot

The Venue

650 Manchester Road

Stockbridge

S36 1DJ

Tel: 0114 2838692

www.thevenuestocksbridge.co.uk 

Date- Saturday 23 February 2019

Time : 8.15-11 am .

£10 per table 

According to their advert they provide table and chair.

Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead is holding it's first CARBOOT this year on Saturday 2nd March at 7am!!!

Bookings now being taken in the bar after 7pm any weekday, or after 12 noon at weekends.  Cars just £5, vans £8 and trade at just £25.   Hot food available throughout the event!!! Ring 0114 2373216 for more information!!!