Yorkshire bank Meadowhall

You should deposit at the Post Office or the machine in the Sheffield branch if possible, the money goes in straight away and all you need to do is pop in your card. The deposit machines at Meadowhall are absolutely ancient and get processed by staff manually, not straight away.

I transferred money from YB Online on Friday (around teatime)- usually available instantly and i couldn't access the funds until Saturday morning. They aren't the quickest it seems.

Did your money show up in your account? My husband deposited some money into his account using the drop box system there a  few months ago and some of it had went missing, we complained but got nowhere didnt know what else we  could do to be honest so just left it .

But now after reading  you mentioning other peoples money has gone missing there before we will bring it up with the bank once again.