Prince Phils driving exploits.

15 hours ago, Albert smith said:

Perhaps its a push before a shove .

Has he been caught having to push his broken down car? Poor fella, they must have hit hard times! 😀

7 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I sniff a deal to avoid prosecution! 😡

I don't see the problem.  Mind you, i cant see anyone at the CPS being stupid enough to prosecute , wouldnt be a good career move. 

16 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

I don't see the problem.  Mind you, i cant see anyone at the CPS being stupid enough to prosecute , wouldnt be a good career move. 

I agree, it would not surprise me either if a deal was done. But the law should be applied equally to all. from Prince to Pauper. Yes.

Angel1.

If Chris Grayling is going to be his new driver, he's going to want his licence back ASAP.

15 hours ago, Penistone999 said:

Because they never dared prosecute Princess Anne under the Dangerous Dogs act did they...?

3 minutes ago, Obelix said:

Because they never dared prosecute Princess Anne under the Dangerous Dogs act did they...?

Hmmm... :huh:

... that's a bit rude! :o

1 hour ago, Obelix said:

She was prosecuted, wasn't she?

Princess Anne was convicted under the Dangerous Dogs Act last year after the same dog attacked two children.

Anne was fined £500 and ordered to pay £500 compensation to the children and £148 in court costs

Ironically went on to kill one of the Queen's Corgis!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3345585.stm

Edited by alchresearch

Yes.. that was the point....

Someone claimed that the DoE was untouchable as a member of the Royals, ignoring the fact that the Princess Royal was prosecuted for the fairly minor crime of an out of control dog...

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... that's a bit rude! :o

Oh very good :)