Prince Phils driving exploits.

Is that an airbag or the Daily Telegraph he is reading in that graphic? 😱

2 hours ago, iansheff said:

Damn good insurance company Phillip has, brand new identical car delivered to him this morning. Wonder how long the other party will have to wait for repairs or a replacement.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-prince-philip-delivered-replacement-13874747

It's a bit crap really. I'd have expected one to be the same day - after someone managed to immobilise my car I had a new one two hours later. Thats not especially anything newsworthy is it...

Slightly off topic but I wonder whether as a person under security service protection, Phil would have a dashcam fitted in the vehicle.

I was thinking the same as Top Cats Hat.  I also thought he would have had a bodyguard with him.

5 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

Both drivers tested negative when they were breathalysed.  According to a report in a newspaper Prince Philip claimed he had been dazzled by the sun.  The low  winter sun in the sky is a problem for drivers.

Or he swerved....to hit a black man?

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Or he swerved....to hit a black man?

Could be a family thing.

His uncle, Leggy Mountbatten was said to have nearly caused an accident in India when he ordered his driver to open the barriers at a level crossing then left them open as he was in too much of a hurry to go back and close them. 🚂 😱 😱 😱

He caused the accident but the beeb are trying to make him  look like a Hero.   All through the beeb witness interview they only asked him to repeat himself when he mentioned  Phillip asked how the others were.  Probably bricking it because he thought he had killed somebody.  Stop him driving the Looney. :gag:

6 hours ago, Obelix said:

Looking at the damage it doesnt seem either car was hit significantly enough to roll over a Discovery. I'm wondering if he binned it on the way to the T junction (there is a sharp bend on the road that joins the main road there.) He rolled over the main road and the other car crashed avoiding him....?

Apparently is was a Freelander, not a Discovery or a Range Rover.

Angel1.

4 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Apparently is was a Freelander, not a Discovery or a Range Rover.

Angel1.

A lethal weapon with that idiot behind the wheel.  Just wonder if  he has been doing the  3 year retest is age supposed to do by Law.  Here is the answer.  NO!  HE HASN'T :rant:

Edited by PRESLEY

4 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Daily Mail wins with their infographic of the Duke:

WzEyMTgxMjAxOSwiY3hvLmEiLCJodHRwczovL2kuZGFpbHltYWlsLmNvLnVrLzFzLzIwMTkvMDEvMTcvMjMvODY3MjI5NC02NjA0MDcxLWltYWdlLW0tMzVfMTU0Nzc2ODkyMDI4MC5qcGciLCJybmQ3ODU3IiwiN2JlMDMzZiJd

That really is a piece of artistic wizardry lol, it really does look like him with glasses halfway down your face and sideways...just as you would be after a crash like that, ill give em that.

Edited by melthebell

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

A lethal weapon with that idiot behind the wheel.  Just wonder if  he has been doing the  3 year retest is age supposed to do by Law.  Here is the answer.  NO!  HE HASN'T :rant:

They only need to renew their driving licence every three years.  They don't have to do a retest.