Ads breaking layout (Mobile)

Not sure if you're aware but there are a number of ads that are causing the layout to break ogb66t.png

Hi, thanks for letting us know! This seems to be caused by rotating the phone sideways, then back again - we'll look into it and reply back with progress :)

40 minutes ago, Josh said:

Hi, thanks for letting us know! This seems to be caused by rotating the phone sideways, then back again - we'll look into it and reply back with progress :)

I can confirm that this isn't always the case. I have my phone 'set' at portrait only and it does it on mine.

13 hours ago, Josh said:

Like Groose my phone is locked to Portrait due to a work app not liking landscape (and the buffoon devs not force-locking the orientation whislt the app is running) 

Looking into this now, are you both able to confirm which mobile devices you're seeing this on? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Also does the issue remain after refreshing the page?

On 22/01/2019 at 10:29, Josh said:

Looking into this now, are you both able to confirm which mobile devices you're seeing this on? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Also does the issue remain after refreshing the page?

Google Pixel 2, Android 9, Chrome browser. 

Refresh does not remedy the page however if i leave the page and go into another thread then return to the original one the problem does not occur