Facebook Account / Admin Advice for a charity

Hello.  I have volunteered to be admin and help with social media for a charity, Sheffield Cactus & Succulent Society. One person set up the Facebook page and there was another admin person. They weren't really using the page so I offered to help.  I'm struggling to get the visitor posts to show on the main wall. To non admin the posts show on their news feed but they don't show on the wall along with all the other posts. The visitor posts show up on the right hand side when I go in as admin to the account. I have tried to 'Google' a solution and came up with this: https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/84696/how-to-display-a-visitors-posts-in-the-main-body-of-timeline-rather-than-the-le

This link is saying : "This answer assumes that you want to operate as a Page, not a Group: If you click onto the visitor post, you should see options to Like, Comment, Share the post. As long as you're logged in with access level to post to the Page in question you should be able to Share the post to the Timeline. That's the only way to get the visitor post into your Timeline and onto your fans' Newsfeed. This is not a drawback in my book. Visitors are encouraged to post, and I can pick and choose what I want to share to the Timeline along with content that I can style for my benefit – it's a great opportunity for showing appreciation for their contribution!"

I don't know the difference between it being set up as a page not a group. I can't see an option to share the post on to the wall. 

Can anyone help please?

Thanks.

I have worked out how to move the posts from visitor posts to the main wall now.