Swans vs Blades

difficult game  but winnable  we owe swansea  one  

prediction blades 2-1

The Blades have a really difficult run of cames the next 6 weeks will , tell us how our season will pan out. lets hope we can carry on with our unbeaten run, but we have to be realistic, we have some hard games , we need an average of 2 points a game in my opinion, The end of Feb, shall show the true destination and prospects of both clubs. on and off the pitch.

2-1 to the Blades please

Winnable but due a draw/defeat.  Can't predict.....oh go on then 0-2 Blades win. 

Well we all know we are up against it in the coming weeks but we have to play these teams sooner or later .It will be a measure of how far we have come over the last 12 months so lets get behind the lads and cheer them on to our goal.We can beat anyone in this league if we play as well as we know they can.

19 hours ago, POUNDSWORTH said:

The Blades have a really difficult run of cames the next 6 weeks will , tell us how our season will pan out. lets hope we can carry on with our unbeaten run, but we have to be realistic, we have some hard games , we need an average of 2 points a game in my opinion, The end of Feb, shall show the true destination and prospects of both clubs. on and off the pitch.

2-1 to the Blades please

I don't really agree with this viewpoint, because I don't think it is possible to say that one game is going to be more difficult than another.  Were Rotherham and Ipswich "easy"  for example?  I think they are all difficult.    I also think we have got a very good idea of which way the club is heading already.  Over half the season gone and they are in the Top 2.  At the very least, this should be a top 6 finish.  

We get this every season...fans saying..."this is the critical one" or "this is the critical period".   It isn't.  It's what you do consistently throughout every week and match of the season that counts.  And United have been pretty consistent all season, and that's allowing for a blip in December.  

Rest easy.  Enjoy the football.  It's leading to something positive - try and be positive if you can.  I know it's hard for Sheffield folk.

On 07/01/2019 at 18:56, speedy69 said:

By you referring to the posts as 'digs' or 'attempt to start an argument' I'd assume that you disagree with my points, so attack the post not the poster, how about that then?

As I already said earlier rogets, if United didn't want to win, why panic and throw on there best striker with 15mins to go (risking injury etc.) but I suppose I'm being argumentative!

(Why does the new software keep quoting posts I'm not quoting)

But back to this match, expect a close battle but blades to win 1-0

Only Hull have better recent form than the Blades (Hull won last five games, Blades won last four and drew the fifth game), so the form book points our way.

However, in football, anything can happen. 

23 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Only Hull have better recent form than the Blades (Hull won last five games, Blades won last four and drew the fifth game), so the form book points our way.

However, in football, anything can happen. 

That's right Grapps that is why we love the game in the championship unlike the prem where it is more predictable. Unless of course if Man utd field their reserves and West Ham field any decent footballer on the planet who might want a game.Or if a ref gives a penalty because he reads the mind of a defender who thought about fouling the England captain.Or if the ref once again thinks the attacking player as just been shot dead on the penalty spot or had his hair ruffled after spending 3 hours at the hair dresses . I am sure that one guy who had been shot last week got shot the week before to

Edited by petcharlie
forgot punch line

I watched that tonight, thought it was pretty easy for Swansea. Think the madine influence will start to show soon enough.

14 hours ago, Bash Street said:

I watched that tonight, thought it was pretty easy for Swansea. Think the madine influence will start to show soon enough.

Swansea were good second half, ref missed a clear cut penalty at the death, but that's the way it goes. 

Good match to watch and no complaints about the goal.  110% effort from the Blades

Next match just as tough

UTB