Sign in to follow this  

Mourinho only offered £60,000 per game.

No not to manage a team but to be a pundit,  beIN Sports are only offering him £60,000 per game for being their pundit for matches. Apparently he cannot speak about Man Utd because he has a confidentiality clause that means he could lose millions from his £15m settlement if he does speak about them, that is why he is only being offered £60,000. He was paid £1m for being Russia Today's pundit for 5 matches in the world cup.

The amount of money in football is ridiculous, what with players on silly wages, now we see how much a pundit can get as well, 2 matches in two days this week  will give him a nice pay day..

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinhos-man-utd-settlement-13859548

Well no wonder he was only paid that piddling amount after reading he got £15m from Man Utd,  and £4,6m was split among the backroom staff. Who would want to risk losing part of that.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-manchester-united-accounts-confirm-13998982

Edited by iansheff

"only" - I wish I was paid £60k for 90 mins of work....

18 hours ago, Ghozer said:

18 hours ago, Ghozer said:

Be fair it is nearly two hours with the halftime and full time summary.😁