Large, non standard internal door

I have an opening into my kitchen, however the opening is too big for a standard door (approx 1050x2100), it's just a though opening formed with a lintel over and boarded/skimmed etc and I want t close it off or have the option to screen it off but I'm struggling to figure out what's best to do. I'm currently looking into a sliding door kit but I still can't get a door big enough to fit the opening and I don't even know where to begin looking.

Can you buy bigger doors from somewhere that I can't find, is it easier to get a door made? I don't really know anyone skilled enough to point me in the direction of where to go but I really need to try and get it sorted so any advice or guidance would be much appreciated

Thanks

Have you considered bifold doors?

They are generally larger than your standard 6'6" by 2'6" door.

You could get made to measure sliding doors from somewhere like https://toffsbedrooms.co.uk/ to screen off the kitchen.

Alternatively get a builder to fill the gap with a stud wall, or make a stud wall to accommodate a standard door frame.

Best simply get a joiner in take out old door frame then put a new standard door frame in joiner will  stud out to new door frame and put a new standard door in of your choice , A days job for a decent joiner problem solved forever,  Might involve a bit of plastering to new door but at least its done right 

You can get larger metric size doors think howdens do them in some ranges. Think largest is 926 x 2040 you could poss make this work using a thicker lining or pack off lining then covering gap with architraves.

hi steve 

you can bolt 2 smaller doors together to help with a sliding door 

kind regards jeff