Looking for John Barry Weatherall from Sheffield

Looking for an old friend John Barry Weatherall born 14 May 1950 lived on Luke Lane Wadsley Sheffield. Father was Jim and mom was Pat plus sisters Anita. Valliere, James, Peter and there was some more but the names escape me at the moment. Would like to get in touch if possible.

I know he Married Eunice Clayton back in late sixty’s or early seventies the last time I saw him he was working as a kitchen fitter hope someone can help me. Thanking you for reading this if you have any information please let me know. Clive Shears  

Hi Clive - in case it's helpful you may like to know that his surname was evidently Wetherill. The births index shows a John B. Wetherill born in Sheffield in Apr-Jun 1950 (also the siblings you mention, plus Karen) and a John B. Wetherill married a Eunice I. Clayton in Jul-Sep 1970.

Ey up Clive, John and I were good mates when the family lived on Furnace Hill, we used to frequent the Shakespeare pub and knock around on motorbikes.  We went to the 1970 Earls Court Motorbike Show together, he actually took Eunice's brother on the back of his bike and married Eunice later that year.  Anita emigrated to Australia in the early 70's as did James (Jimmy), I think they are both still there. I lost contact with John when I emigrated forty something years ago, I heard he moved to France to live. If you send me a pm, I might be able to get some more information for you. 

Have not  found John yet is any of his family left in Sheffield that can help me find him have been told he might have moved to France to live have been on a few expat web sites looking for him but to no avail. Just hope someone out their can help me.

Thanking you Clive.