Jump to content

Brookes a wanted man

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, speedy69 said:

35% then 25% it just goes to prove that nobody knows (apart from McCabe and the bog roll Prince) 

Don't you know ?Well that really surprises me.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the text now his price has gone up again to 50 mill so we could be on to a winner all being well.Lets face it every team is a selling team when the big six come knocking on the door.

It also sounds as if Che Adams is on the shopping list of the prem clubs to.Could be another pick up there to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Albert smith said:

Is there any room left for another Hotel not car park.

I think it will have to go towards increasing the capacity of the south stand by putting on a extra tier to accommodate extra fans when we get in the prem.😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I think it will have to go towards increasing the capacity of the south stand by putting on a extra tier to accommodate extra fans when we get in the prem.😀

Best make it a temporary stand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen today where both Spurs and Man Utd might be interested in him and from what I've seen from him this season he would be worth the £50 mil thats being touted.

Its just a shame he picked Wales  over England.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Nobody on here knows what the percentage is and it's a percentage of the profit, not the sell on fee.

Still double figures worth of juicy FREE money ain't it?? 

 

Money that will be invested wisely into the squad! Money that will buy us more like Egan and Norwood.....both of whom could easily make the step up into the league above us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Still double figures worth of juicy FREE money ain't it?? 

 

Money that will be invested wisely into the squad! Money that will buy us more like Egan and Norwood.....both of whom could easily make the step up into the league above us. 

Or Barry bannan ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't 'home grown talent' mean Man City are in for a great pay day?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Only joking.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, speedy69 said:

Best make it a temporary stand!

 They had one of those before. Across the cricket pitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, speedy69 said:

Best make it a temporary stand!

hopefully you are right do not want to spend any longer than is necessary in that cheating den of actors and bent officials who always lean towards the big guys.Fill our wallet or who ever our owner will be and live of the parachute payments ,Thats if it happens in the first place of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, atticus said:

Seen today where both Spurs and Man Utd might be interested in him and from what I've seen from him this season he would be worth the £50 mil thats being touted.

Its just a shame he picked Wales  over England.

We all knew he was a special talent .I would go as far to say the best since T C that is why I thought 11 to 12 mill was not enough now after 12 months it is a miracle he is now worth 50 mill .Having said that our academy has earned the club a lot of cash it must be the best one outside the prem and better than some in it.Pity we can not hold on to such great talent but to be realistic there is no chance when the prem start sniffing and the leechers  (AGENTS) get hold of the young guys.How can you stand in the way of a guy that can treble his money and be on the main stage ?But if we land in the prem maybe we would have a better chance of keeping them but that is not always easy has Brookes club I feel are going to find out. Also it appears Che Adams is getting some attention from the big guys may be another decent pay out is on the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2019 at 15:24, petcharlie said:

We all knew he was a special talent .I would go as far to say the best since T C that is why I thought 11 to 12 mill was not enough now after 12 months it is a miracle he is now worth 50 mill .Having said that our academy has earned the club a lot of cash it must be the best one outside the prem and better than some in it.Pity we can not hold on to such great talent but to be realistic there is no chance when the prem start sniffing and the leechers  (AGENTS) get hold of the young guys.How can you stand in the way of a guy that can treble his money and be on the main stage ?But if we land in the prem maybe we would have a better chance of keeping them but that is not always easy has Brookes club I feel are going to find out. Also it appears Che Adams is getting some attention from the big guys may be another decent pay out is on the way.

He was probably the best young un I've seen at Bramall Lane (Kyle Walker was also very good) , but due to his bout of glandular fever last season his appearances were limited after Christmas.This is probably why one of the big clubs didn't come in for him at the time. Bournmouth got him at a fair price and hopefully Utd will get a nice cut of any profit they make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.