Brookes a wanted man

4 hours ago, Albert smith said:

Is there any room left for another Hotel not car park.

I think it will have to go towards increasing the capacity of the south stand by putting on a extra tier to accommodate extra fans when we get in the prem.😀

35 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I think it will have to go towards increasing the capacity of the south stand by putting on a extra tier to accommodate extra fans when we get in the prem.😀

Best make it a temporary stand!

Seen today where both Spurs and Man Utd might be interested in him and from what I've seen from him this season he would be worth the £50 mil thats being touted.

Its just a shame he picked Wales  over England.

38 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Still double figures worth of juicy FREE money ain't it?? 

Money that will be invested wisely into the squad! Money that will buy us more like Egan and Norwood.....both of whom could easily make the step up into the league above us. 

Or Barry bannan ;)

Doesn't 'home grown talent' mean Man City are in for a great pay day?

Only joking.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

19 hours ago, speedy69 said:

They had one of those before. Across the cricket pitch.

20 hours ago, speedy69 said:

hopefully you are right do not want to spend any longer than is necessary in that cheating den of actors and bent officials who always lean towards the big guys.Fill our wallet or who ever our owner will be and live of the parachute payments ,Thats if it happens in the first place of course.

19 hours ago, atticus said:

Seen today where both Spurs and Man Utd might be interested in him and from what I've seen from him this season he would be worth the £50 mil thats being touted.

Its just a shame he picked Wales  over England.

We all knew he was a special talent .I would go as far to say the best since T C that is why I thought 11 to 12 mill was not enough now after 12 months it is a miracle he is now worth 50 mill .Having said that our academy has earned the club a lot of cash it must be the best one outside the prem and better than some in it.Pity we can not hold on to such great talent but to be realistic there is no chance when the prem start sniffing and the leechers  (AGENTS) get hold of the young guys.How can you stand in the way of a guy that can treble his money and be on the main stage ?But if we land in the prem maybe we would have a better chance of keeping them but that is not always easy has Brookes club I feel are going to find out. Also it appears Che Adams is getting some attention from the big guys may be another decent pay out is on the way.

On 04/02/2019 at 15:24, petcharlie said:

We all knew he was a special talent .I would go as far to say the best since T C that is why I thought 11 to 12 mill was not enough now after 12 months it is a miracle he is now worth 50 mill .Having said that our academy has earned the club a lot of cash it must be the best one outside the prem and better than some in it.Pity we can not hold on to such great talent but to be realistic there is no chance when the prem start sniffing and the leechers  (AGENTS) get hold of the young guys.How can you stand in the way of a guy that can treble his money and be on the main stage ?But if we land in the prem maybe we would have a better chance of keeping them but that is not always easy has Brookes club I feel are going to find out. Also it appears Che Adams is getting some attention from the big guys may be another decent pay out is on the way.

He was probably the best young un I've seen at Bramall Lane (Kyle Walker was also very good) , but due to his bout of glandular fever last season his appearances were limited after Christmas.This is probably why one of the big clubs didn't come in for him at the time. Bournmouth got him at a fair price and hopefully Utd will get a nice cut of any profit they make.

As good a player as Brooks is, United have not missed him, its some comfort at some stage United will benifit from a sell on clause.

At the end of the day, he cost the Blades nowt, United benifited his career and am sure both partys are more than happy with the financial situation both present and the future forcasts.

On February 10, 2019 at 10:26, POUNDSWORTH said:

As good a player as Brooks is, United have not missed him, its some comfort at some stage United will benifit from a sell on clause.

At the end of the day, he cost the Blades nowt, United benifited his career and am sure both partys are more than happy with the financial situation both present and the future forcasts.

Absolutely spot on Poundsworth

On 10/02/2019 at 10:26, POUNDSWORTH said:

Will Man City get a cut.