The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

8 hours ago, L00b said:

If you were voting to reconfirm Brexit, since you've claimed that you would do so even if there was a cost, and also claimed that your children (not of voting age) would agree with your vote (whence I asked you whether you would consult with them beforehand, and whether you would let their views influence your vote, given that you'd be saddling them with that cost).

All very hypothetical since we're a long way from having a second referendum yet. I said I'd vote Brexit of the alternative was being a part of a  United States of Europe. I'd probably vote remain again if it was for the status quo and the UK being very much a separate country within the EU, with it's own currency, no Schengen, and no ever growing union.

6 hours ago, L00b said:

I've said it before and will say it again, you've got a trade deal that is mutually acceptable, it's the withdrawal agreement.

The withdrawl agreement is NOT and never will be " mutually acceptable " because it keeps us tied to those Europeans in many ways, hence the reason it has been rejected.  

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

" The gap between the Brexit that was sold and the one being delivered increases by the day. When I talk to my membership, the one thing I hear again and again is people saying that if they were given another chance, they would vote to remain in the EU. "

Boris is just a blatant liar, but Patel... well, she was sacked for a reason :?

Both are traitors to the UK (IMO)

Its people like Anna Subury and her like who are the traitors. 

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

" The gap between the Brexit that was sold and the one being delivered increases by the day. When I talk to my membership, the one thing I hear again and again is people saying that if they were given another chance, they would vote to remain in the EU. "

Boris is just a blatant liar, but Patel... well, she was sacked for a reason :?

Both are traitors to the UK (IMO)

I agree.

This is off the scale in terms of the deliberate damage caused to peoples lives and the removal of rights.

These people are traitors.

59 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

We should do what Italy did to those who created chaos built on lies, to enrich themselves & further their careers during the war... metaphorically, of course :hihi:

14 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

These people are traitors.

They'll be looking for anyone to blame soon enough.

1 hour ago, Penistone999 said:

The withdrawl agreement is NOT and never will be " mutually acceptable " because it keeps us tied to those Europeans in many ways, hence the reason it has been rejected.  

Leavers are the traitors, despite their nationalist jackbooting and flag waving they would readily destroy our livlihoods, our economy, out standard of living, our jobs, our industries all because of an obsession created by lies and mistruths

Edited by melthebell

1 hour ago, Penistone999 said:

I bet you couldn't name 5 of these ways, and the reason it's been rejected is not because it's "keeping you tied to these Europeans in many ways", it's because it doesn't have enough unicorns :hihi:

Is Angela Smith still your circumscription MP, up in Penistone? I'm surprised you picked Soubry, and not closer to home.

18 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Really?

I think you will find that they are preparing for civil unrest in the case of a no deal Brexit, not no Brexit.

In the event of no Brexit, you will get a couple of demos by Tommy Robinson and his coked-up buffoons supported by that new UKIP bloke and a couple of European far right leaders. A few windows will get broken and arrests will be made.

Meanwhile in the rest of the UK you will hear a huge sigh of relief and the sounds of people starting to get on and deal with the real problems that we face and have been neglecting.

So all pro Brexit folk are really cowards? you really live in a very secluded world if you think that would be the result of no Brexit, do you ever go out and talk to ordinary folk? Did you look at the age range of  the pro Brexit march?  You really think your opinions are facts, get out more and speak to people that aren't liberal,left or European, you may learn that they still want out.

3 minutes ago, lottiecass said:

So all pro Brexit folk are really cowards? you really live in a very secluded world if you think that would be the result of no Brexit, do you ever go out and talk to ordinary folk? Did you look at the age range of  the pro Brexit march?  You really think your opinions are facts, get out more and speak to people that aren't liberal,left or European, you may learn that they still want out.

The vote was forced through with millions of votes from the elderly. Those people don’t riot.

They might be angry but they don’t take to the streets. The idea of the EU is a proxy for their anger. 

I wrnt past a Brexit demo in January in Manchester. 200 people there max, mostly older.

You’ve called this completely wrong

11 minutes ago, L00b said:

I bet you couldn't name 5 of these ways, and the reason it's been rejected is not because it's "keeping you tied to these Europeans in many ways", it's because it doesn't have enough unicorns :hihi:

Is Angela Smith still your circumscription MP, up in Penistone? I'm surprised you picked Soubry, and not closer to home.

Ive posted my views on Smith on here many times. She is a disgrace. Her constituency voted heavily to Leave , yet she is one of those trying to stop Brexit.  

7 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Ive posted my views on Smith on here many times. She is a disgrace. Her constituency voted heavily to Leave , yet she is one of those trying to stop Brexit.  

Still have no clue how our democracy works then. 

For all those that think the Ireland backstop problem is an EU conjuring, the irish PM explains 

Edited by melthebell