The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

7 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Who says that we won't need to in the future?

If Trump says "We'll buy your Triumph motorcycles but you must buy our chlorinated chicken", what are we going to say?

'no'

subservient types might think they have to say yes.

12 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Who says that we won't need to in the future?

If Trump says "We'll buy your Triumph motorcycles but you must buy our chlorinated chicken", what are we going to say?

Try the Thailand branch.

3 minutes ago, woodview said:

'no'

What do you then say to Triumph executives who say that without the US market, the company's viability is threatened?

5 minutes ago, woodview said:

'no'

we will jump, like we always do, you can act hard if you want but we WILL jump

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

What do you then say to Triumph executives who say that without the US market, the company's viability is threatened?

what do you say without your markets, your viability is threatened?

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

we will jump, like we always do, you can act hard if you want but we WILL jump

why? we sell bikes there now. He can say that now. It's just usual moon is going to fall out of the sky blubbering.

4 minutes ago, woodview said:

what do you say without your markets, your viability is threatened?

why? we sell bikes there now. He can say that now. It's just usual moon is going to fall out of the sky blubbering.

i never mentioned bikes, somebody else did. but looking at our history with the US, looking at trumps history, looking at what has been posted about US lobby groups (which funnily enough has been hidden by leavers and not talked about) we will JUMP

25 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Good news for Labour!

It is now time to dump Corbyn and stand as an anti Brexit party. Right wing 'traditional' Labour voters in the north may not vote for them but now they don't have to worry about those votes going to the Tories. 

Reduced majorities all round but Labour probably won't lose many seats and could make major gains in Conservative marginals in the South and west. And as a anti-Brexit party with a cat in hell's chance of winning may even take some traditional Lib Dem seats.

However this can only happen if Corbyn is dropped.

1 hour ago, woodview said:

And we'll trade with the eu, just as japan, china, usa, south korea all do.

We can do that without having an eu parliament. It doesn't also mean taking chlorinated chicken, we don't take it now and we don't need to take it in future.

Contender for the most naive post of 2019

12 minutes ago, melthebell said:

i never mentioned bikes, somebody else did. but looking at our history with the US, looking at trumps history, looking at what has been posted about US lobby groups (which funnily enough has been hidden by leavers and not talked about) we will JUMP

well, in that case, we'll jump regardless.

2 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

Contender for the most naive post of 2019

Well, I'll take the runner prize after you hit top spot.

4 minutes ago, retep said:

is that all youve got to be happy about? other countries losing jobs? what about OUR country NOT losing jobs? surely OUR country is what matters not other countries?

sometimes i despair at the idiocy :(

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

is that all youve got to be happy about? other countries losing jobs? what about OUR country NOT losing jobs? surely OUR country is what matters not other countries?

sometimes i despair at the idiocy :(

And yet you seem happy to see your own countrymen lose their jobs, how did you vote in the referendum?